2nd African Safari Booked - 2018 with Nyamazana Safaris

Made it to Atlanta without issue, 3 hours in Sky Club and will be boarding Delta 200 soon.

Excitement level is high as this will be the first time to Africa for my brother and his girlfriend!

Wayne doesn’t know what he’s gotten himself into lol

Safe travels and good luck!!

Have fun. Shoot straight and take lots of pictures.

So far so good! Bags all arrived and Wilbur from AfricaSky Guesthouse met us with our preapproved SAPS and we were quickly out of JNB airport. Flight to Bulawayo this morning and then a four hour drive to the hunting area is the plan for today.

Let the adventure begin!

Enjoy my friends! I know the after report will be great, with lots of wonderful pictures, but until that time, savor every moment!

Returned home yesterday and had a great time with @Nyamazana Safaris. My wife, brother and I took some good trophies. I have to turn around and hit the road for business again but should have a start of a hunt report by this weekend.

091C10F2-1B26-479C-820F-CA1D2F2115FE.jpeg

Dude not cool! You post a picture like that and say details will have to wait! Looks like you had an awesome time! Congratulations and can't wait to hear about it!

Um, congratulations! Now on with the details. Please...

Details please.

Patience, trying to get home from DC and the weather is not helping!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brianguisy

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,