25 Years Protocol Sign With The Government Of C.A.R.

LEFOL SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2021
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Alain Lefol Safaris
Hunted
C.A.R., Tanzania, Zimbabwe & Chad
The 3 September Alain Lefol Safaris have sign with the government of C.A.R a 25 years protocol for the Vovodo area! After operating and protecting this area since 2009 the company want to protect all the work have been done and also keep working in the conservation for the futur. It's great news for hunting and conservation in this part of Africa. The company can really make a long therm plan and have some help to keep protecting the area. Let's go for 25 years!!!

Congrats. That takes some pressure off knowing you have the area for 25 yrs.
Bruce

If I could even close to afford a Eland Hunt Id book the next chance I had to hunt them with you !

Great to see you guys still trying & working there, well done, great for the animals to I hope !!

Would love to know more about your company/safari area!

Did CAR recently open to tourism and hunting again? Thought it was pretty much a no go.
US State Dept still has it listed as Level 4 (Do Not Travel) and not just for Covid which it says is bad there.
Terrorism, rampant crime, kidnapping etc.

Did CAR recently open to tourism and hunting again? Thought it was pretty much a no go.
US State Dept still has it listed as Level 4 (Do Not Travel) and not just for Covid which it says is bad there.
Terrorism, rampant crime, kidnapping etc.
Never been closed and we bring hunters every years and again this year 4 Americans hunters!
Our Neighbours African Park are bringing some clients for fishing.

What part of CAR do you operate in?

By open now I didnt mean to infer it was officially closed but rather off limits to all but the most adventurous, some might say cavalier considering the various threat levels in crime, terrorism and now Covid.
I realize that much of Africa is also at Level 4 but for various reasons, mostly Covid and crime.
CAR is Level 4 for many and all reasons, much like Burkina Faso and others.
I look at it this way. While our State Dept is largely run by idiots these days, the fact that they advise you leave a DNA sample at home to help identify your remains is reason enough to be very cautious where one travels to.

What part of CAR do you operate in?
The area is situated Est of the country other side of the chinko river. We have 3 blocks call Vovodo, Daradou and Djema

Welcome and glad to have some more outfitters from some of the more obscure or unique countries to hunt on the forum. Do you have a web page or info on your areas. If not you can DM me your info.

Welcome and glad to have some more outfitters from some of the more obscure or unique countries to hunt on the forum. Do you have a web page or info on your areas. If not you can DM me your info.
Hello
Nearly all the info are on the page:

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross