Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club Int.
Hunted
USA, RSA, Northwest and Limpopo Provinces
My second hunt to South Africa and Pawprint Safaris is here. I will be on my way to Atlanta this time tomorrow. Except for my backpack carry on, I have been packed for 3 days. No computer, just my IPhone set up to work from S.A. to call Global Rescue if necessary. Primary animals are a Buff cow and a warthog with bad teeth. Rifle is my RSM .404J with 400 gr. TSX bullets. Will try not to scratch it up too much! If I take my primaries quickly, then will pick out another PG and hopefully get to Pilanesberg National Park to put the Canon to work for the Big Five. This will be my 71st and 72nd time to cross the Atlantic during the last 20 years. Next crossing may be to London to window shop for guns and rifles I can never afford!!! Hunting report due within 3-4 days after I return on 11 July.

Wish you the best of luck, enjoy !

Sounds like you have the ailment. Hope you can scratch that itch well. Good luck and shoot straight!

Safe travels and good luck! Look forward to the report!

Good luck David! Wish you the best buddy! Enjoy the trip and tell Pieter hello for me.
Cheers,
Cody

Safe travels, and hope that 404 gets some work!

My CZ 550 in 404 Jeffery are scheduled for our 8 day hunt with Paw Print in less than 3 weeks. Save me a nice Eland and Kudu.

Have a great time David and good luck. I know it has been a dream of yours to shoot a buffalo with a classic cartridge. Living your dream buddy!

good luck and safe travels!

All the best to you!

Oh yes! You’re going to have a grand time! Best of luck on that cow buff! I’m thinking a cow skull would look nice next to a bull. Oh no! Now you’ve got me wanting something else! Never ending!
Tell everyone hi from me and I’ll see them next year (if I can stand waiting that longo_O!)
Can’t wait for your report! Be safe!

Good luck David!

David,

Safe travels and may your aim be true! Will get together with you and exchange stories later this summer,

Edge

Friend David,
Have a wonderful trip. I know Pieter is awaiting your arrival. Good look and post a report.

Have a great trip
Take lots of pictures Of trophies
Return home safely

Good luck on your safari!!

Sounds like a great trip! Have fun and best of luck!

Enjoy. Best of luck. Here’s hoping you won’t need your Global rescue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you