24 Hours Till First Safari

As she ate her burger for lunch. :rolleyes:

I find this happens more often than not with those that “don’t believe” in hunting. They find the thought of a fair chase hunt and honoring the hunted horrific but have no problems with factory farms and slaughter houses....

Mark, I am envious of you! Safe travels and good hunting ahead of you!

Absolutely Priceless! Enjoy!!!

Made it to Atlanta and waiting till boarding time. Hope flight goes smooth. Cause seats are small for this big boy. Do have Delta Comfort. Will keep yall updated if i can

I'll be on that same flight in two weeks. Have a great time. I am envious that you have a job that pays enough to hunt in Africa but doesn't require flying. :)

Safe travels and have a blast!

I'll be on that same flight in two weeks. Have a great time. I am envious that you have a job that pays enough to hunt in Africa but doesn't require flying. :)

Job I have doesnt pay that well. I am a gunsmith. Saved and sold stuff for this trip. You only live once.

Enjoy!!! The flight sucks, but the hunting is world class. Best of luck, just soak it all in!!

Wish you the best of luck, Mark !

Made it in last night. All I can say is Henry and Rifle Permits crew mad it a breeze. Meet and greet service made it a breeze to go thru passport and get luggage. From time I got off plane to mine and Gerrits departure
45 min at most.

Made it in last night. All I can say is Henry and Rifle Permits crew mad it a breeze. Meet and greet service made it a breeze to go thru passport and get luggage. From time I got off plane to mine and Gerrits departure
45 min at most.

Good to hear. I am glad you got through that OK. I am using Henry as well. Keep us posted.

IMG_1982.JPG

Old Mature worn down male in the salt.

Using my Custom Remington in 375 H&H
With Barnes TXS 235 handloads at 2850fps
Started stalking him at over 400 yards and lost sight of him. When we popped up over a rise he was at 21 yards. Bullet passed thru taking out both shoulders, he dropped in his tracks

45 min at most.

Told you that would be great.

Those are some deep curls! and love those prominent stripes. Kudu of a lifetime (y)

Looking good Mark!

thats one to be proud of Mark! beautiful kudu!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross