Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM

Nomadx2

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club Intl, NRA
Hunted
WI & IL USA, Alberta Canada
Interested in going to the show; however, cannot find any details on exhibitors, seminars, etc.

here is the link i have looked at ... https://showsci.org/

Is there any more detailed info?

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
Well went on Sci site and went to hotels....clicked on the westin to book....Great till it came to filling in the information....where you put in email and then confirm email....well it wouldn't accept the email even though exactly correct, and reentered it bout 3 times....and no zip codes here...so used my brothers address ....didn't like that either....so tried to call hotel directly and got through to the bloody electronic system giving me number options...so put in reservations one and got another bloody electronic voice giving me options....but when I put in the number for new reservation it kept telling me to enter the option....I did but then cut me off...so tried again and waited ...eventually after all options were given the phone rang and a human...well think it was...answered ...I said please put me directly through to reservations...he did....then the connection with her was so bad couldn't hear much so asked her to speak up....then call cut....so fkn gave up....the fun of trying to do things from here....

kevin masters

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
us mexico alaska south africa
is there cost other than membership?

BnC 04

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC
Hunted
Canada/Europe/Africa/14 US States
Prices for the past 2021 Covention.

Screenshot_20220606-144649.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott CWO

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI, WSF, RMEF, GSCO, and NRA
Hunted
Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique x3, Tanzania and CAR. Tajikistan, Canada, Mexico, AK, WY, NM, SD, CO, UT, AZ, NV
Well went on Sci site and went to hotels....clicked on the westin to book....Great till it came to filling in the information....where you put in email and then confirm email....well it wouldn't accept the email even though exactly correct, and reentered it bout 3 times....and no zip codes here...so used my brothers address ....didn't like that either....so tried to call hotel directly and got through to the bloody electronic system giving me number options...so put in reservations one and got another bloody electronic voice giving me options....but when I put in the number for new reservation it kept telling me to enter the option....I did but then cut me off...so tried again and waited ...eventually after all options were given the phone rang and a human...well think it was...answered ...I said please put me directly through to reservations...he did....then the connection with her was so bad couldn't hear much so asked her to speak up....then call cut....so fkn gave up....the fun of trying to do things from here....
Hey do you want me to make a reservation for you? Tell me where, when, Louise going, etc… and I will get it handled. I will be seeing you in a month and we can settle up then? I will send you a WhatsApp.

GorgonStare

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
If you're driving, consider the parking situation. Not all of us have clown cars and open street parking can be hard to come by. Parking garages are in the downtown area, but most have low clearance, which my truck can't fit in. Its a short drive for us, so we'll either stay at the Joseph ($$$ but nice), or commute each day with the wife wagon.
For night time entertainment, watching the drunks on the party buses is interesting.

Edited to add that Uber is abundant so getting to/from the airport isn't a problem.

IdahoMo

AH member
Reaction score
I've never gone to one before. I looked on their website for the breakdown of events and such, but nothings there. Do you all know when they will get that info posted?

19_A_CPT

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Commitee Member
Hunted
South Africa
I am located here in Nashville and will hopefully be hosting our Professional Hunters from Limpopo, South Africa that are planning to make the trek. I am looking forward to it.

If anybody needs directions or ideas for the trip in, dont hesitate to PM me.

Rakman

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Is there an age cut off or youth pricing for tickets...i've got an 11, 9, and a 3 year olds attending.

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
Well after trying again online a few times and not getting anywhere...and 2 more phone calls in last 12 hours ...1st one cut mid way ....this one went the distance and finally managed to book...well hope I did...awaiting email confirmation...unfortunately lot of the hotels were fully booked, but sci site had other options......glad I phoned as the Sci rate is a lot cheaper than the price I was shown online.....booked the AC Hotel by marriot...anyone know what it's like?.......just got email confirmation... :A Thumbs Up:

Mort Hill

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member SCI, Director-Music City SCI Chapter, NWTF, NRA
Hunted
SA, Zambia, Tanzania
Well after trying again online a few times and not getting anywhere...and 2 more phone calls in last 12 hours ...1st one cut mid way ....this one went the distance and finally managed to book...well hope I did...awaiting email confirmation...unfortunately lot of the hotels were fully booked, but sci site had other options......glad I phoned as the Sci rate is a lot cheaper than the price I was shown online.....booked the AC Hotel by marriot...anyone know what it's like?.......just got email confirmation... :A Thumbs Up:

All the downtown hotels are new, or recently completely remodeled. AC is no different. It is actually 3 brand hotels under one roof. It was completed in 2019 and is popular due to its location. You should be quite happy there. Walk everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
builiaway

Latest profile posts

Wayne Johnson wrote on Angelo_orygun's profile.
I already have a die.My shipping address is; and your email is for F&F, Thanks
[redacted]
timfts wrote on Esoteric Junkie's profile.
is Randall still avail.
Roberto Mervicini wrote on krish's profile.
Hello Krish, a member told me that maybe you could help. I am making a 470 Capsticklooking to buy a chamber reamer, reloading die and need some info in regard to loading a 500 grain bullet .475 hard cast gas check to start, have : IMR 4350, 4831, 3031, h1000, RETUMBO and N150.
If you could help i appreciate,
Best Regards, Thanks Roberto
Got this old guy this year in Mafikeng on the plains with a long shot at 300ms he measured just over 19.5 inch
blesbuck.jpg