Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Spain, Uganda, Greenland, Cameroon
Hello to all our fellow hunters,

Our 2020 big game hunting season kicked of with a bang in Africa, we had a great couple of days out in our large hunting concession in the Kalahari.

2 Magnificent Sable Bulls (45.5" and 46")

IMG_2712.jpg

After 2 days of tracking finding a good number of 40" to 42" bulls that we passed up we found this big buffalo bull with a small herd of cows, he stretched the tape to 45"... Definitely one of the better bulls that has been taken with me....

IMG_2607.jpg
IMG_2616.jpg
IMG_2621.jpg

Stay tuned for more updates from all over Africa in 2020...

All my best,

Jacques

Fantastic start to 2020! Some happy hunters I'm sure with those sable and that buff!

Fantastic start to 2020! Some happy hunters I'm sure with those sable and that buff!

Thank you my friend... Indeed a great start to the season. Let's hope it keeps on delivering! ;-)

All my best,

Jacques

Hell of a start to 2020 Brother!

I like that buff.

Hard to think of a much better start. Congrats
Bruce

You're living the dream !

Thank you very much my friends... So nice to be able to offer our clients top quality trophies time after time, it is our passion!

Great stuff!!

Sable & Roan are next on my list.... if/when I get back!

Sable & Roan are next on my list.... if/when I get back!

I would love to hunt with you again my friend!

We were lucky enough to do a safari just before the Coveid-19 pandemic hit our industry so hard.....

If you are looking to hunt a big kudu bull in Africa, look no further.... All our areas produce top quality trophies!

IMG_0824.jpg

Blesbuck hunting in South Africa usually calls for a long shot as they love open areas.... We stalked this one for around a hour and got a shot at around 95 yards. Beautiful 16.5" ram!

IMG_2960.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemjhon405

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber