2019 Northern Cape with Wild Wildebeest Safaris

Anthony Aten

Reaction score
Media
Member of
DU, SCWA, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa
Camp was full the last few weeks. We were very lucky to have guests from the Low Country state of South Carolina.

They stayed at our lodge near Kathu, RSA. It has breathtaking views and excellent habitat that makes for great hunting.

Don't worry there is also a modern bath room with 4 walls and a roof...This is a sweet touch. take a shower with a 'view'.

The animals that are available in this area, are listed below. Our guests hunted just a few of what is available. They certainly harvested some nice trophies. Please see their pictures below.

Blesbuck (Common), Eland (Cape), Gemsbuck, Red Hartebeest, Impala, Kudu, Vaal Rhebuck **, Springbuck(Common, White, Black), Waterbuck, Black Wildebeest **, Blue Wildebeest, Zebra (Burchells)
** Nature Conservation Permit Required

They had a blast, I know you can too!! Check out our links, and please let us know if we can answer any questions.

-Anthony Aten

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
Congrats on the hunt and thanks for sharing!

RogerHeintzman

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI (Sioux Falls, SD) RMEF, NWTF, NRA, NTA, BCSC, SDTA, NDTA, P&Y,
Hunted
Zimbabwe, New Zealand, Canada (Ontario,British Columbia,Manitoba), USA (Colorado,Montana,Wyoming,Texas,South Dakota), Africa(Limpopo,NW Province, East Cape, Kwazulu Natal,) Namibia x3,
Impressive Impalas. Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeborahCoo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh