AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
PHASA BWPA SAHGCA SCI DSC
Hunted
RSA Botswana Mozambique Zimbabawe Zambia Scotland Canada
Hi All,
Another year has flown past and it's time to start looking at the 2015 hunting season - we've changed things up a bit and put together some new exciting packages for 2015, as below.
If none of the packages appeal to you then please get in contact with us to put together a customised package for you.
Hunting can be done by either bow or rifle. Kanana is 100 000 Acres of privately owned game farm situated in pristine Kalahari Bushveld roughly 250km SW of Maun, Botswana. The hunts will be conducted by myself or one of our excellent PH's. We also have 2 neighbours that have kindly allowed us to hunt their properties should we want a change of scenery Smiler this gives us an extra 100 000 acres of additional hunting space and even more game to add to our already incredible game numbers and exceptional trophy quality. Please have a look under the hunt reports for pictures and stories from hunters that have previously hunted with us.
All accommodation is full board in Motswiri Lodge - our luxury tented safari camp situated in the heart of Kanana Wilderness.
The packages are as follows:
PACKAGE 1
2 Hunters and 1 PH
4 Trophies per Hunter, 7 hunting days

1 x Kudu
1 x Eland
1 x Gemsbok
1 x Wildebeest

$5600 per Hunter

PACKAGE 2 (only 3 Packages available for 2015)
1 Hunter and 1 PH
10 Animals, 11 Hunting days

1 Kudu
1 Eland
1 Gemsbok
1 Blue Wildebeest
1 Impala
1 Zebra
1 Giraffe
1 Steenbok
1 Jackal
1 Warthog

$12 300

PACKAGE 3

2 Hunters and 1 PH
6 Trophies per Hunter, 9 Hunting days

Kudu
Eland
Gemsbok
Blue Wildebeest
Zebra
Warthog

$7495 per Hunter

We are still trying to facilitate an opportunity for hunters and decision makers of the future to come and experience an African Safari so if you have a son/daughter or grandson/granddaughter (under the age of 16) that you would like to bring over with you, there will be no charge for them at all and we will add in a non-trophy Gemsbok (Oryx) for them to hunt at no charge.
INCLUDED IN DAILY RATES:
Services of a licensed Professional Hunter
Tracker, skinners and driver
Accommodation, meals, drinks and alcohol for duration of the safari
Hunting vehicle(s)
Hunting permits where required
Raw preparation of trophies and delivery of trophies to local taxidermist
Daily laundry
Botswana Tourism Levy
NOT INCLUDED IN DAILY RATES:
Trophy fees (these are included in the package price)
Dipping, Packing and Taxidermy
Air freight of trophies to final destination
Air Charters
Firearm Import Permits ($100 per rifle)
Hotel costs before and after safari
Road transfer from Maun to camp and return ($700 per vehicle)
Any side trips or excursions
Gratuities
12% Government VAT

Good deal Jason!!!

nice packages ,
do l read this correct , each package is plus 12% vat ?

Jason, very nice package...

Pardon my ignorence but I was under the impression that all hunting was shut down in Botswana. If that isn't the case that is super exciting. Maybe I'm behind the curve idk. Further info would be much appriciated. thanks

Pardon my ignorence but I was under the impression that all hunting was shut down in Botswana. If that isn't the case that is super exciting. Maybe I'm behind the curve idk. Further info would be much appriciated. thanks

Private land can be hunted. Public land and certain species are closed.

You will probably get a better answer from those more knowledgeable.

All the best.

Jason,

Nice offers.

All the best.

So I'm guessing its just big 5 (mainly elephant) that was shut down?

So I'm guessing its just big 5 (mainly elephant) that was shut down?

Anything on a public concessions.

2013-09-24
PRESS RELEASE

HUNTING BAN IN BOTSWANA
The Ministry of Environment, Wildlife and Tourism wishes to inform the public about the ban on hunting of wildlife in all controlled hunting areas in Botswana with effect from January 2014. No quotas, licenses or permits will be issued for hunting of Part I and Part II Schedule game animals as listed in the Wildlife Conservation and National Parks Act.

Licenses will continue to be issued for game birds listed in Part III of the same Act subject to conditions to be determined by the Department of Wildlife and National Parks. Hunting in registered game ranches will not be affected by the ban.

The decision to temporarily ban hunting has been necessitated by available information which indicates that several species in the country are showing declines. The causes of the decline are likely due to a combination of factors such as anthropogenic impacts, including illegal offtake and habitat fragmentation or loss.

The suspension of hunting will allow my Ministry to work with all relevant stakeholders in understanding the causes of the decline and where possible, to put in place remedial measures to reverse the trend.

My Ministry will continue to monitor wildlife trends using suitable methodologies and regularly update the public on the status of the wildlife resource.

The Ministry of Environment, Wildlife and Tourism would like to thank all members of the public for their cooperation.

Last edited:
nice packages ,
do l read this correct , each package is plus 12% vat ?
I'm with bluey nice prices. Is the VAT figured into the package or must you figure 12% add on and on what?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcdowall

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!