Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
north shore steelhead association
Hunted
rsa
just finalized my 2011 june trip. safari gal from travel express was great in booking my flights. i will self tour for 2 weeks in namibia thru the caprivi strip and etosha, waterberg etc. and then 10 days plains game hunting. i am counting the days.

Congratulations Kuduman Namibia has got some spectacular scenery good luck on the hunt and just enjoy every part of it!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Congrats Kuduman! If you go all the way to the Caprivi Strip I would suggest doing some fishing there.

Kuduman,

Congratulation !!! may you have a great Namibian safari , whats on your hunt list ????

Monish

Thanks Kuduman~ I know you'll have a fantastic trip!

i will be after hartmans mountain zebra first off. then red hartebeest, gemsbok, steenbok, wildebeest, and perhaps damara dik dik. i am an avid fisherman and am looking at doing some tiger fishing as well. i know i will have a great trip.

Kuduman,

Thats a impressive hunt list you have sorted out , may you bag all fine trophy heads....

Monish

Congrats on your hunt! Enjoy every moment and good luck on the hunting!

Best regards,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois