2011 A few Buffalo hunts left for 2011

Nyatiboss

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe ( before 'Bob ! ), ozambique, Zambia Tanzania, Hungary, Lithuania, UK, Alaska
Good day,

Due to researching Buffalo hunts for my UK clients, I have spoken to dozens of hunting Operators and booked hunts for 2011 for my clients.

I have, as a result, got a few hunts left for 2011.

Big ( thousands of square kilometers ) areas in Zambia and Mozambique where you will see a LOT of Buffalo . Also present will be Elephant, Lion, Leopard and Plains Game. These are proper big game areas !

Prices depend on where you will end up, but I have hunts from US$11,000 for a 10 day Buffalo and Plains Game hunt. Trophy fee $3,000 for a Bull.

No fees charged to you. I will organise the hunt for you and have hunted the areas myself.

One specific date I have for 1 or 2 hunters is in Mozambique Sept 26th 2011 for 10 days. Excellent tiger fishing at that time of year as well.

Let me know with your email address if interested. 50% deposits sent direct to the operator confirms the hunt.

All best

Tony Williams
GB&W Safaris UK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeauC1305

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross