Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Nieu-Bethesda 2" Canvas Sling
Els & Co

els-canvas-sling.jpg

All Els & Co products are crafted using only the best quality vegetable tanned leather available. The leather is self dyed and hand rubbed with their own mixture of beeswax, animal fat and vegetable oil giving a classic old school finish.

Because of its easily adjustable strap, it can be used short at 35" or long at 43" to fit any rifle fitted with a barrel band.

The entire sling is hand stitched using a thick, wax coated thread giving the honest tactility of true craftsmanship.

The 2" wide cotton canvas webbing, imported from the UK, makes for a comfortable carry of the heaviest rifle.

A solid brass stud clips through a leather patch that has been hand stitched onto the canvas, securely attaches your sling to your rifle.

els-canvas-sling4.jpg
els-canvas-sling2.jpg
els-canvas-sling3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxedewdrop

Latest profile posts

Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?