Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Zambia, RSA, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Cameroon and Tanzania
The first hunt is with Kelly Vrem who has been hunting the Peninsula for many years and runs a top notch operation. He has one slot still open this year 12-21 Oct.

You'll be hunting the beach on the Bering Sea side of the Peninsula so it will not be a butt buster hunt at all.

The Peninsula is noted for its really big bears and a monster is possible but Kelly would not advise you to turn down a 9 footer unless you can be happy leaving without a bear.

This hunt routinely is priced at 1x1 10 days $21,500. Now $15,900. This is a great deal with a super outfit.

The second hunt is with Rick Grant/Tikchik Air Ventures. I've know Rick for many years and he runs a small but very personal operation in Western AK. He has an exclusive hunt area in the Togiak National Wildlife Refuge where he only takes four bears per year.

You should expect around 9' here and to see 10 to 20 bears a day. I personally hunted this area for 20 years and the bears are incredilbly numereous there.

Rick has an opening 20-30 Sept with 9 actual hunt days.

Price is 1x1 $13,900 discounted from $15,500.

Both hunt prices include the hunt and bush flight. Kelly's hunt strats from King Salmon and Rick's from Dillingham. Both King Salmon and Dillingham can be reached by multiple daily flights from Anchorage and the flights are basically the same cost.

Extras for both hunts:

License $85
Bear tag $500
Trophy shipping
Taxidermy as necessary
Hotels if needed before or after the hunt
Airfare to and from King Samon or Dillingham
Gratuities

Contact me anytime with your questions.

Excelent hunt prices.... really a good ones.
Thanks !!!

jose

I spoke to Rick Grant the operator for the western AK hunt and he can do the hunt for a flat $13,000 to include 9 days hunting and the bush flight. Someone should jump on this.

Mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross