1st time Blaser owner in NC

Just awesome help from you folks! I am having some hunt ideas just looking thru this site!

Giday teesquare. Welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome to AH. Enjoy the site, Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.

Welcome to AH, let us know if we can be of assitance.

Welcome welcome welcome

Found this site while looking for info on how to change out the magazines held in the trigger group on my R8... ( to no avail anywhere on the 'net BTW...:censored:) And see that some of you use Blaser rifles.
Glad to find a group that I can learn from. I am from Texas - but live in Western NC on a mountain. I travel to deep West Texas and New Mexico a couple of time a year to hunting visit friends/family. Primarily hunt Elk, but this year I am going to chase Pronghorn Antelope. The areas of NM that I would ordinarily hunt Elk are - sadly - on fire and I am not a fan of hunting deadfall timber areas.
Anyhow - thanks for accepting my request and I look forward to learning. Africa is a dream hunt. I just need to encourage that dream......:giggle:

T
Welcome to this great Forum, teesquare

Enjoy scouting for information...

Enjoy the planning process of your possible safari to Africa!

Great to have you! Welcome. Oh, and get some more barrels so as to really enjoy that Blaser!!!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg