1st of 2 leopards

heres a pic of her and grahm with her leopard. gram mayjer was the zim ph and was a very good guy to hunt with.

View attachment 12611

congratulation to both tap and tappette ;):cool:;)sound like you really are living the dream
this lepard hunting sounds so exciting all this adrenalin , the good wife sound like she can hold her own in dangerous sqeezes just like your self mate
cant wait to see your photos
thanks for sharing

Looks like you two had a great time and hunt.I see you shot a eland also in your report.You get one of those monster bulls you have been looking for.

Dangit Tony!

You are one heckuva "bad" influence...

Not only did you turn me on to the great deal on Jason's Safari @ Kanana and then feed me tons of information that just contributed to the fever that I now am infected with...

Now you turn out a great tale of your latest adventure that makes me want to figure out a way to hunt those majestic cats that I have always wanted to chase after!

And all this after just TODAY having my girl Angie share with me how much she would love to have a Leopard...

Well, I have to admit that you did warn me that I was ruined now that I have finally booked my first African Safari.

Thanks for the great story and all of the information that you have shared with me pal.

I'll leave the fires burnin' at Kanana for ya.

Jeff

I did warn you jeff so don't blame me for your addiction. If your woman is really wanting a leopard give peter a call and purchase that zim cancelation leopard hunt. Its about as cheap as they come. Next to that your next best option is jeromes place as his place is covered with cats and they are the cheapest advertised rates you can find outside of a cancelation hunt.

And for the record I did get my monster eland. He had everything I wanted. His horns were 30" long and he had almost no ridge. The ridge was worn completely off and it looked like polished ivory. that thing was huge. I will post pics of him later but Peter is the one who put me onto that eland. We had no eland at doddieburn so he took me to hunt the laddie ranch with a ph by the name of Norman who stays drunk. Anyways he knew of a place where he always saw eland crossing in the evenings and put me on to a monster free range wilderness livingstone eland. the bull I shot was an absolute brute! We ran out of food at our lodge so the meat was a welcom site. It was welcome until we actually tried to cut the steaks with our forks and knives. Then we discovered the entire bull was made of boot leather. Trying to eat him only added to my trophy. worn down horns, giant body, huge duelap, and steaks that you can't cut with a chainsaw. He's was one old monster bull!

Congrats to you and the wife Tony. That excitement and adventure will be hard to top, without going right into the cave that is! :eek:

Pics still arent working, hopefully Jerome can fix. You know you have an old animal when the worn down teeth are yours from trying to eat it! ;)

View attachment 12636

View attachment 12637

sorry guys but this is the best I can do. I'm having a hard time with jeromes uploader

Im not sure what is up with that. Usually mine post just fine but some just dont want to work either? The ones that dont go dont seem any different than the ones that do (.jpg format etc).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg