1969 Tanzania Safari

Thanks for the photos. In the next to last photo, it looks like Balson with the double. Is this your father. The one elephant is impressive looking. Feel free to post more if you have them.

Thanks for the photos. In the next to last photo, it looks like Balson with the double. Is this your father. The one elephant is impressive looking. Feel free to post more if you have them.
Yes that's my father , can understand now why he would of wanted to hunt with Eric, believe the 3rd in this pic is Watson Paul

Screenshot_2022-10-05-19-50-42-078_com.whatsapp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The pictures below are from a good friend of mine's Father. He went for a month and a half safari in Tanzania's Ruaha National Park area in 1969. He took elephant, sable, kudu, lion, buffalo, zebra, and several other species. He is now eighty-nine years old. He remembers his PH as being a Keith Cormac. He is sending additional photos but thought I might post these as I received them today. If anyone ia familiar with the area he hunted or has heard of Keith Cormac any info would be appreciated.

full

full

full
@tim416
Love the old photos and stories of yesterday year. Could we have stories to go with the photos that would be the icing on the cake.
I'm sure the old fella would have some interesting tales, like all the older generations can.
Bob

The good old days ..... even if we are still Lucky to hunt now, it is really a different time....
@morioc
In 30 years time we will be calling our hunting the good old days.
I hope things get better for the next generation.
Bob

@morioc
In 30 years time we will be calling our hunting the good old days.
I hope things get better for the next generation.
Bob
I doubt it and that’s why I decided to get out and hunt more while I’m still able instead of …..”Someday I will (insert epic)”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShellieWei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!