AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Middleton
Hunted
USA, Argentina-Patagonia, RSA, Spain
Hi
From what I have read the original weapon would have been rare in that it was a war-time made commercial mauser(maybe looked like a model 21 BRNO)... Probably made for German or Czech VIP. Very smooth and tight action must have been polished at some time or when it was customized/americanized with new barrel(22inch), stock & caliber. Pair of set triggers, blind magazine(fixed mag plate), spoon handle bolt and pretty decent wood with rose wood accents. Weaver scope on Buehler rings and base. I'm selling because it has sat in my safe for almost two years now and I have only shot it once right after I pulled it off the used rack in a local store. I'm not an expert but the info above is what I've seen online and my personal observations as well.
$635 includes shipping to your FFL

IMG_3977.JPG
IMG_3978.JPG
IMG_3975.JPG
IMG_3976.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice good luck with your sale

Thanks
item sold

Glad you got her sold!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,