AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Alaska,lower 48
I found one of those can't pass it up doubles so a few bolt guns need to head down the road. Putting my 1910 Mannlicher Schoeneaur 9.5x57 up for sale, it comes with a set of dies, 3 boxes of rounds. and 25 rounds of brass formed from norma 9.3x57 brass. $2000

IMG_4235 .jpg
IMG_4236 .jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Putting my 1910 Mannlicher Schoeneaur 9.5x57 up for sale, it comes with a set of dies, 3 boxes of rounds. and 25 rounds of brass formed from norma 9.3x57 brass. $2000

I know I'm resurrecting a thread over 2.5 years old, but I just have to ask; did you get the 2 G's ($2,000 USD) for your M1910 with dies, cartridges, and brass?

She's a very nice looking stutzen, even with the unusual bolt handle adaptation.

@Brian Rothhammer no I got 1900 for it. It was a nice stuzen that shot very well. The bolt handle was very unusual but effective

@Brian Rothhammer no I got 1900 for it. It was a nice stuzen that shot very well. The bolt handle was very unusual but effective

Never seen that type of bolt on A MS. Rifle.

Well done on the sale. I suspect you miss it, though.

I have seen only a few (images of) MS with such bolt handle modifications. I suppose it was for someone accustomed to the bolt handle location of Mausers and such.

I know I'm resurrecting a thread over 2.5 years old, but I just have to ask; did you get the 2 G's ($2,000 USD) for your M1910 with dies, cartridges, and brass?

She's a very nice looking stutzen, even with the unusual bolt handle adaptation.
Brian did you use magnum of Just large primers in the 9.5? I started developing a load using 220 g solids and topped out at 2000 FPS before I ran out of loaded brass so will reload another batch this week.

Brian did you use magnum of Just large primers in the 9.5? I started developing a load using 220 g solids and topped out at 2000 FPS before I ran out of loaded brass so will reload another batch this week.

Large Rifle.

I presume you set the 220s out long enough to prevent feeding issues?

Here are proper dimensions from Eley/Kynoch:

MS Eley Drawing 9.5X57.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElvisHertz

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!