Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI Badgerland Chapter, NRA, Local Sportsmen's Club
Hunted
South Africa, Tanzania
For sale - 1909 Argentine Mauser Sporter - $200 firm

ALL NUMBERS MATCH - Action locks tight and has far less "slop" than any military Mauser I have run across. If you are a rifle builder, you know that this is the Holy Grail of German-built Mauser military actions. It's the only one that had a hinged floorplate like a sporting rifle and was built under closer tolerances.

In addition to sporter conversion, the chamber was re-bored to .30-06. Its first, best use is for custom building a fine sporting rifle.

I will do private sale if you will travel to the Southern WI / Northern IL area and can prove you can legally own a firearm. (CCL, FOID card, FFL, etc) Otherwise, transfer must occur through FFL holders and buyer pays fees on both ends. I've been building rifles for a while now and know that the $200 price is more than fair for this piece.

Reason for selling: I've built several rifles on Mauser actions. (One or two were posted on AH.) This one was intended to be used for a .35 Whelen, but I built a .375 H&H on a Montana action instead. I'm no longer interested in building rifles, just shooting them.

Thanks for Looking.

Browningbbr

upload_2018-9-25_12-46-15.png

upload_2018-9-25_12-46-36.png

upload_2018-9-25_12-47-3.png

upload_2018-9-25_12-47-31.png

upload_2018-9-25_12-48-1.png

Crap you literally beat me to it by one minute

I got an offer for full price late last night. Sale is pending. Sorry for the slow update - I've been splitting firewood since early this AM.

More than a good deal! Almost a gift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,