17 Airplane Etiquette Rules You Should not Forget

I never thought about .#4...Thanks

The last time I flew I sat beside one very large fellow. He easily took up 1.5 seats. But he tried hard to twist sideways with the arm closest to me crossed over in front of him. I thought that was very courteous, and I felt sorry for him as he held that contorted position for most of the two hour flight. I quietly hoped his extensive armpit sweat would evaporate with his arm lifted away, but alas, no luck with that. I just leaned into the window as best I could.

No swimsuit models on my flights, unfortuantely.

There is really nothing enjoyable about flying. I have to enter a trance-like state of pleasantness, or risk losing my marbles.

I never put my seat all the way back because of the tight spaces. But, I find a little recline is more comfortable on my low back.

@Bert the Turtle You are so right on attitude. And, it helps if the flight attendants have a good one too as well as the other travelers. Tonight - good example. Two and 1 / 2 hour delay out of Norfolk - weather, maintenance, etc. for the plan in Charlotte. Crap. I have to come back here on Monday too. Call wife - I might just stay in Charlotte and see my brother. Ok. Brother - ok. I type this at my brothers house. Will see my grand niece twins tomorrow morning that home tomorrow afternoon. Lemonade out of lemons? Oh, BTW - great flight attendant kept us entertained and it light hearted along with the fellow passengers. Attitude makes a big difference.

A little off subject perhaps but I saw something happen at JO this trip that I was told CAN NOT HAPPEN. That is once the bus pulls away with passengers for a plane on the tarmac, that it cannot be called back, even if you are right there. When the door is closed and the bus pulls away, its over, done. This happened to me back in 2007 when we missed most of our flights starting at home and then it just went domino effect. A very nice lady literally ran us all the way thru Tambo to the gate in hopes of catching our connection to WDK. Just as we ran to the door, the bus just pulled away. Sorry, says the nice lady. It cannot come back. Off to another hotel! This trip the same exact scenario happened to another unfortunate late flyer, but with a different ending. He ran up, the bus had just pulled away, the door was closed.. but the gal at the desk threw the door open, ran outside, smacked the side of the bus, it stopped and the weary traveler boarded and made his flight. Wish they had done that for us in '07! By time we got to WDK we had lost a full days hunting and half our luggage was late as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross