150% increase in fuel prices Zimbabwe

I sincerely hope it does not all go to shi.......

Zimbabwe has been hit hard many, many times and will keep bouncing back and there will NOT be a civil war. I left our hunting camp yesterday morning. I was awoke to the sound of lion roaring. We went to check a leopard bait (a bush pig killed by a leopard the day before) we got some great pictures of a nice male. Then I walked about 75 metres to look at spore of a particular dagga boy that is a camp resident, except when you are hunting him. Later this week we will put up trail cams to get some picture of him!

For me I will take Zimbabwe with our without our problems!

Strong man governments have always had to define an enemy that accounts for the failings of their state, thus avoiding personal accountability for failing policy. As they continue to fail, they up the rhetoric and go from slander, to ostracizing, to taxing, to seizure of property, to extermination.

Hitler - Jews and Gypsies
Lenin - the upper class and the monarchy
Spain - the Basques
Iran - the sufis, parsi, and zoastrian
Turkey - the orthodox Christians and the kurds
Egypt - the Copts and the Jews

Zimbabwe went from a European ancestry population of 500,000 in 1980 to 13,000 today.

It started with one party rule. Then it went to taxation. Then to land forfeiture. Next step will be “justified” extermination.

The world didn’t hear when the Shona government exterminated 40,000 Matabele, they certainly aren’t going to hear the cries of 5000-6000 Rhodesians. A couple more suppressive acts will reduce the population enough that 7000-8000 more depart leaving a remnant that will still be “the reason that Zimbabwe isn’t prosperous”, and if all of human history is a guide, the conclusion is certain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaylonTova

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!