15 Best Places To Visit In South Africa

Hoas

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles

With more landscapes and terrain than just about another country on Earth, South Africa takes the lead when it comes to diversity. As any country should that boasts hippo sightings on the Limpopo River and penguin sightings on the Cape. An epic country at the tip of an epic continent, wildlife is likely your first draw. But don’t forget about the entertainment, nightlife, dining, and coasts. There are several incredible national parks and equally incredible national dishes (on a completely different scale!). South Africa struggled for decades under apartheid, and the evidence of this can still be felt in places. But the education and welcome you’ll receive will give you hope for the country’s future. Be sure to plan for a long trip, or at the least plan to return again and again, because you’ll need a lifetime to experience and appreciate this magnificent country. Let’s explore the best places to visit in South Africa!

Screenshot_6.jpg

Take a leap of faith and dare yourself to experience adrenaline-fuelled activities and adventures in South Africa.
Take to the streets and immerse yourself in the energy of inner-city living. Regardless of whether it’s a night out or a day visit, its rhythm will move you.

Whether it’s Zulu, Xhosa, Afrikaans, or Venda, our 11 official languages and cultures each offer something unique. Explore more to learn how this makes our country extraordinary. From popular beaches to incredible wetlands, South Africa’s long stretch of pristine coastline is yours to discover.

There’s never a better time to explore your backyard and see the wonders of South Africa.

Screenshot_37.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross