12 year old daughter on a 404 Jeffrey

Out of curiosity where and what kind of dog held that Boar down while your daughter took it with the Bowie?

They had pit/dogo crosses. Boar had two in the air at one time. I have yet to hunt Africa but so far it's the most fun hunting I have had

It was down in south Texas. We also did it at night. That was fun. Don't know what your running in on.

girl to be proud of.

The guide on my first hog hunt in Texas told us about a "dog" hunt where they used Blue and Red nosed Pits to "catch" the hog so I could be killed with a knife. One of the Blue Nosed Pit Bulls that they used weighed about 110 lbs and had a head about the size of a basketball. At the time I thought it would take someone with a lot of "balls" to take a 200 lb plus Boar Hog with a knife. Like I said before your little girl is special. Hell, I can't even get my two grand-daughters to shoot a 22.

Your daughter will be an amazing lady! Pity the poor guy who ever doesn't treat her as one (if she gets to him before you do)!

So cool! Reminds me of my seven year old, she's tougher than I'll ever be. I have a 9.3x74R coming which she swears she'll out shoot me with!

And I absolutely love hog hunting with dogs. Raised a bunch of boar dogs, mostly pits and dogos, nothing more fun to hunt on this continent.

I have a 14 year old daughter and a 404 Jeffery but I would not let her shoot the 404 because I am afraid she would never want to shoot another firearm again. You must be a very proud dad to have a daughter shooting dangerous game rifles at age 12. Congrats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg