12 Bore Schrifle project

Fun to watch your analysis and progression with these projects! I’m waiting to see you compete with IvW and a SxS or finally break down and find a paradox SxS.;)

ChrisG,
Quick Question... That last shot that went low left, is it the way the target was photographed or did it actually start to keyhole on you??
DonT
The picture actually is sideways. That was the top of the target and it was drooping so the bullet went through the paper at an angle, hence the elongated hole. I will try again now that it's sighted in and I don't have 6 rounds into my shoulder before shooting a group. I can shoot a .375 for a whole box worth and not really deteriorate my shooting much, but about 10 rounds out of that gun is all I want to do for the day

Fun to watch your analysis and progression with these projects! I’m waiting to see you compete with IvW and a SxS or finally break down and find a paradox SxS.;)
I would love a paradox! Or better yet, a fully rifled double 12 bore regulated for these loads. Alas... grad school student loans are still calling my money away right now. I do have to say though... this thing is so fun to carry in the woods... its tiny and light and hits like a piledriver. I took it out for bear last year and carried it for a few days during deer season... It would have been fun to take out west after elk in Wyoming, but my .300 WM went on that trip because practicality, while not as much fun, makes me think better of decisions like that. It would have been fun telling my guide "get me 325 yards closer so I can get a shot!"

Spent some time casting today... 16 more ready to be loaded up to take out to 100 yards this time and see where they land
20200326_210852.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.