12 Bore Rifle Brass

skeet396

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
Nothing
Hello All
I am looking for some RCC or RMC 12 bore rifle brass, neither are producing it right now due to back log of request for brass...

V/R
Jeffrey

12 bore.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful rifle for sure.
What length chambers does it
have ?

Hi @skeet396, that is a beauty alright, do you know the load info, drams & twist rate, weight of the rifle ?

Also why do you want brass, for Black Powder use or the looks ?

As the plastic will work even if you want to use BP just don't use plastic wads, I have a 9 dram 3in 12 Bore rifle near 15lbs, I use nitro but have shot BP also, a lot more recoil using BP .

Once Again,
I am looking for Brass... Not info, Nor Question's... And Difinitely not your Opinion...
V/R
Jeffrey
I only asked what length chambers that your rifle has there, because I was planning to help you find the correct brass for it.
Good luck with your search.
Cool rifle, hope you find what you need for it.

I only asked what length chambers that your rifle has there, because I was planning to help you find the correct brass for it.
Good luck with your search.
Cool rifle, hope you find what you need for it.
You are always so polite....

@skeet396. WTH! Since you live in zip code where the population claims to be self sufficient, knows all about the outdoors, big animals and big guns certainly you can find some on your own. I just looked online and the second source I checked had it in stock and it's not some secret source no one knows about either. Good luck in your hunt :)

You are always so polite....
Hello IvW,

Thanks for your kind words.
You are a “been there, done that” sort of fellow and I do truly appreciate your input on many topics, especially ballistics appropriate to big game hunting.
Your good common sense is always refreshing.

I apologize to all in advance, for derailing this 12 bore brass thread…….
However, I feel inspired to throw myself upon my own sword here.
Back around 5 or 6 years ago, one particular new member joined AH, as usual.
In a round about way, I essentially called him a liar when, he said that at age 7, he carried a twelve pound .416 Rigby rifle, through the African bush, during several safaris, while following on foot, behind his grandfather.

When I challenged this fellow on his story, his feelings were rightfully hurt and I immediately apologized for my attitude.
He insisted that his story was true and he stuck to it.
Maybe it was true and maybe it wasn’t.
However, if something seems far fetched to me, (or someone bares their teeth at me for trying to help them), I should just ignore it and read something else, instead of screeching like a little sissy about it.
It was an embarrassing moment for me to realize that I was acting exactly like the type of people that seem to be main stream, in the “other” kind of forums which I find so abrasive / condescending, as well as boring and therefore, I do not read.

Anyway, hopefully this, the world’s greatest forum, will never slide down into the muck of repeated confrontation and mediocrity.
If it ever begins to morf into just another childish spit for spat, insult hurling mess, like most, (if not all the other outdoor related forums seem to be), I expect many will abandon it.
I would be one of them for sure.
And, I’m not saying that I would be a great loss here, certainly not but, I just don’t have time for very much tempest in a tea cup type of reading material.

Jerome and AH crew,
Thank You for keeping all of us on the straight and narrow path to enjoyable reading by admonishing us (especially me), when we become too “low brow” and “rough shod”.
Your deleting of hackers, trolls and militant people, etc. has done much to make this the “Global Forum for Intellectuals”.

I will jump down off my soap box now.

Cheers to all,
Velo Dog.

Once Again,
I am looking for Brass... Not info, Nor Question's... And Difinitely not your Opinion...
V/R
Jeffrey
@skeet396
You are asking for help son. People are curious and looking to help
I for one wouldn't give an arrogant arse wipe like you the time of day let alone help you.
Politeness gets results arrogance just pisses people off.
Play nicely or take your bat and ball and go home
Bob

@skeet396
You are asking for help son. People are curious and looking to help
I for one wouldn't give an arrogant arse wipe like you the time of day let alone help you.
Politeness gets results arrogance just pisses people off.
Play nicely or take your bat and ball and go home
Bob
Oh well since Bob was posting I'll add this, I know where such brass can be had, but sadly they only ship lower 48.... :E Lol: Such a nice fella and all. What does KMOA mean anyhow? Does the O stand for old or ornery? Obnoxious maybe? Possibly overbearing?

Oh well since Bob was posting I'll add this, I know where such brass can be had, but sadly they only ship lower 48.... :E Lol: Such a nice fella and all. What does KMOA mean anyhow? Does the O stand for old or ornery? Obnoxious maybe? Possibly overbearing?
KOMA is a classic hits formatted radio station serving the Oklahoma City area. Not sure why he'd reference an OK station... :E Shrug:

KOMA better than you no matter what....

And it could have been an informative discussion. Instead we got someone else that I'll probably not care to read anymore posts of his....

@Forrest Halley
Kiss
My
Ornery
Ass.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaSelf

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!