Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Hi everyone, well I got an email today from Wes Goode of Kanati wildlife taxidermy. My Namibian trophies are ready to be delivered by his crew. It's been almost 11 months to the day I harvested my trophies, and now there ready to come home. I wanted to share those pictures with members. I'll post some close up shots next week once I put them in my getting smaller trophy room. The wildebeest in the photo is not mine.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! Cant wait to see more pics when you get them! That combo mount is freakin awesome!

Thanks brother. Yes I love that combo!

Johnny,
They look great! I know you are excited!

My first African trophies. Special moment.

Absolutely stunning Johnny. (y)

Love that floor pedestal!

Just wondering how big is that pedestal? It looks awesome, really thought it made the gemsbuck and kudu pop out at you. I'm sure you can't wait to get then home!

It's deceiving in the photo to a degree Mike. I saw this mount two years ago in his studio when I picked up my whitetail from him, fell in love with this mount and was hell bent to do that if successful in Namibia.

It is a really cool mount, the main reason I ask is he did a nice job making the eland fit right in. One of the biggest shocks I had when I was in Africa was how big an eland is. And yours was a monster of an eland and it seems to fit perfectly.

Also it is funny you mention the wildebeest, I was about to go back and read your report, lol. Be sure to post some more pics when you get them home.

Awesome mounts @johnnyblues!! The combo mount is really well done- I'm jealous!

Definitely looking forward to when you post some close-up photos!

Congrats.

They do an outstanding job in my opinion.

I've been admiring more and more mounts like that floor combo, really growing on me. I may have to "borrow" this idea from you Johnny! Love that thing

Lmao..I hear ya bro, I just had to have it. Didn't put any pressure on myself while hunting in Namibia.lol.

The combo mount is impressive, but I gotta say that zebra looks really good too. I think they are an under rated mount.

I've always wanted a rug, so I did mine as one, but I want a shoulder mount one day too.

Zebra are a very tough animal to hunt. At least I found them to be a worthy adversary.

I've seen their work before, first class work for sure..you've got yourself soon fine pieces. Congrats.

I've seen their work before, first class work for sure..you've got yourself soon fine pieces. Congrats.
Thank you.

Zebra are a very tough animal to hunt. At least I found them to be a worthy adversary.

Agreed.

Made my first stalk on a Zebra the first morning of the hunt. Shot mine on day 12.

Lol. They never stop. I was exhausted chasing them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you