10 day south Africa hunt deal wanted with activities available for my wife.

Alaska Hunter

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA,Canada,South Africa, Namibia
I'm looking for a hunt that will be 10 days long in the Limpopo area. I will be looking for good waterbuck, blue wildebeest, zebra,baboon, jackal, steenbuck, and possibly some smaller game. (civet ,caracal, bushpig, etc..) The facilities must be nice as I want to bring my wife. There must be options for her while I'm hunting. I would like to do this as affordably as I can. My wife and I would then do an independent tour of Krueger Park. We will be doing this hunt in June or July of 2011. i would like for the rate to be inclusive of pickup and return to Jo'berg and of any VAT or other taxes.

Hi Alaskan Hunter

I sent you a pm.

Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Alaskan Hunter,

I do operate mainly in the Northwest Province of South Africa, but has a license to operate in Limpopo. Will PM you.

regards,

Patrick Reynecke

Sout African Planes game hunt - couples package

Dear AH:

Ed here from EAI Outdoors. I have a hunting package for you to consider. First we are in the Eastern Cape and not Limpopo but aside from that I do believe that we have exactly what you are looking for. Our couples package is 7 days of hunting, 9 days total and includes: Blue wildebeast, impala, warthog, blesbuck and Common springbuck. Cost for both husband and wife is $4000.00USD. This includes everything on the ground including all taxes. To this we can add the other animals that you are looking for as well as more days of hunting. We can also swap animals out of the package. We have over 500,000 acers of mixed habitat with 30 plus species.
For your wife we offer a considerable advantage over Limpopo in that we have many lady friendly activities very near us. Limpopo tends to be remote with little to do besides the hunting and game viewing. We have all of this and shopping in East London, museums and shopping in Grahamstown and even a great spa day in Port Alfried.
To add a trip to the Kruger is very easy. Please go to our website for a full itinerary. We are able to make all the arrangements for you including air. I take care of you from the moment you leave your door until the moment you return and beyond.
ED

Ed,

I have sent an email to the one you have listed with a couple of questions.

Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!