10 day Sable Hunt in Zimbabwe $7000.00

Ken

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
ZATSO
10 day Sable Hunt $7000.00 Price includes one Sable and one observer.

Following animals also on offer (the above price does not include these animals), Kudu, Zebra, Eland, Wildebeest, Impala, Warthog, game birds.
A leopard is on offer with this hunt. If the leopard is shot an additional $3500.00 will be charged.
Last year this hunt was $8400.00.
Contact me for more information.

stu mauney

Ken,
I hope this message gets through to you. This is Stu Mauney. I hunted with you in 2003 with Alan Shearing. I saw your new ad for the Sable hunt . Is this all on your 19,000 ranch or does it also include hunting on the entire 100,000 acres of the Midlands Conservancy.
Hope to hear from you soon. Sandy and I would like to return someday soon.
Stu

Dear Stu

Nice to hear from you. Hope all is well. This sable is a one off for this year due to a cancellation. I am back to doing my own hunts for the moment, and will only be doing two sable hunts per year for the next two or so years. The hunts for $7000 includes the sable plus one observer, should you want other plains game this is optional. Species shot not included in price apart from sable. The leopard was put in as an option as there is a fifty fifty chance of the animal being taken.
The hunt would take place on my place only, not on the whole conservancy. I am right in the middle of the conservancy which gives me a great advantage.
If you are thinking of hunting for a sable please keep in touch each year. That would be great and to see you again.
The saga in Zim does not seem to end but of course when you have a Gov as we have and the one side is doing it's best not make it succeed it will take time.

Best regards
Ken

Ken,
Thanks for the info.
Want to give you a heads up. Seems Joe Demby is advertising your hunt himself in The Bargain Hunts Section of The Hunting Report Newsletter as located on 100,000 total acres and all of which is controlled for anti poaching.
You can see his ad yourself - maybe your ad as the case may be - by logging in to **NOT**PERMITTED**.com and clicking on the Bargain Hunts icon in the top right hand corner.
Sandy is good. I bought a 5 day hunt with HHK at their Deka concession for 2010 for $500 at an SCI fundraiser.
I am recovering from a bike accident where some guy let his dog run out an splatter me all over the asphalt. Cracked my helmet through the plasic and styrofoam. Suffered a head injury that two weeks ago required me to have surgery for a torn retina in my left eye.
We still think of you, Sandy, Alan, and Rosie.
I see Morgan Tsangarai has not solved all the problems. At least Mbaki is gone!
Stu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross