AH member
Reaction score
Website
www.greaterafricasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, NWTF, BJV
Dalerwa Ventures for Wildlife have Management Cape Buffalo Bull Packages available for $9700. Including 1 x Buffalo Bull, 1 x Blue Wildebeest, 1 x Warthog and 10 hunting days, all inclusive. Observers at $1500 for the 10 days.
Contact me for more information.

Attachments

• DSC00043.JPG
    DSC00043.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC02213.JPG
    DSC02213.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 174
What classifies a "management bull" compared to a "trophy bull??"

Management Bull

A management bull, in this case, will be under 28" and and about 6-7 years old. It will be an adult bull but will not be 100% hard boss yet. You can see examples of management bull's in the photo's on the post.

DSC03165.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Cape Buffalo hunt

By the looks of the pictures you posted, those Cape Bulls look larger than the 28 inches you saying a management bull is. Can you post a picture of a management bull as the ones you are offering in the $9700 price range.

Thanks

A management bull, in this case, will be under 28" and and about 6-7 years old. It will be an adult bull but will not be 100% hard boss yet. You can see examples of management bull's in the photo's on the post.

I must appologize. It is a typing errar from my side. It must be under 38 inches and not 28.

Buffalo hunt. under 38::

Hi i need more datails about his package, please send me more information by e mail or private mesage.
Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you