Hi Rocco,
The biggest bull that we have harvested was a single tusk bull weighing 41 pounds. I have seen another bull that could go over the 30 pound mark but I can not guarantee that.
As for crocodile, there are none on the reserve but a short 50 minute drive is where we would be able to hunt a nice Croc.

Hi Dave
You say that we can shoot any size. Are there any bigger than 30 lbs in the reserve ?
Also, can we hunt other game in the reserve ?
Like to include a Crocodile to the hunt.

on my elephant hunt in 2011 the real trophy is in the feel of my real tusks at home,as i rub them with olive oil,sorry but thats the way it is.im not aldo.

At the end of the day, it's still a bull elephant hunt, importable or not. Great experience for not a lot of money in an area where they are overpopulated. Good luck to whoever goes!
Great deal for the experience - don’t waste time get it booked!

So what happens if one books the hunt and pays in full, and then in 2021 SA is still closed to US citizens??

I should have been more precise. "exportable to a legal country" doesn't really say much. Is it exportable to the USA?
No elephant import permits have been issued in years now. It is legal to import elephant trophies from many of the southern African countries we hunt and we hope USFWS begins issuing permits someday. There are hundreds of tusks in storage all over Africa from legally sport hunted trophies.
This deal is so cheap you can just gamble on the import. This is little more price wise, than a cull hunt.
Philip

Can you PM me? Current pay it now price? I have a trip planned for March 2021 and would love to discuss some details.

Can you PM me? Current pay it now price? I have a trip planned for March 2021 and would love to discuss some details.

Hi Hank, i sent you a DM.

Dave I love the photo of the jack russell standing on the Elephant. Its like he hunted it and thats his photo. Love the breed.
Jack Russels are like that....they take credit for your elle....and when their drunk....they tell all their mates that they did it....shameless breed.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross