10,000th Post! 2021 plans....

Congratulations Charles, I am sure you are going to have a great time. I have hunted the Selous (2011 when I turned 50) with Jaco and it was a great experience. Good luck.

Hell yeah Brother, way to live, dream hunt for sure!

Well here I am, 10 years after joining the forum looking for my first safari to Africa, now 10,000 posts in!

This year my plans are a trip to the Eastern Cape with Marius @KMG Hunting Safaris in early May. This trip was planned for 2020 but was delayed due to covid. We will be after cape kudu and bushbuck, as well as vaalie. I have been speaking to Marius for a few years now and have shared some time with him in Dallas at DSC over the years. I am looking forward to this trip!

In late September, another forum member and I will be heading to Tanzania with Jaco @GAME Trackers AFRICA! I have met with Jaco and one of his PH's JP in Dallas 2 times now. Really looking forward to this as we will be after buffalo in the Selous. I will also be after hyeana, nyassa wildebeest, and probably an east African zebra. We will also spend 3 days in Massailand, there we will be after Grants, Tommys, and giant impala! Cant wait for this trip either!

Hope many of you will also get back to Africa this year! Cheers!
:cool: :D Beers:
Congrats! Going back for my second safari in July this year this time after dangerous game after a successful 5 PG hunt in 2019. Also booked already a return hunt with the place I did my first hunt for 2022. Life is good!!!

Congrats on the 10,000 posts! That IS some milestone! The two African hunts you are going on sounds fantastic! Have a great time and looking forward to the stories and photos.

Congrats on the milestone. Sounds like a fun summer. Will be watching for the reports.

.......and I was afraid I posted too much. ;)

Always enjoy reading your posts C. Missed getting to spend time with you in Dallas this year.

Looking forward to hearing how your two hunts go. They sound fantastic. We will be arriving in Tanzania about the time you leave, unfortunately, probably from different airports, or perhaps we might meet up.

Have a fantastic year!

WOW to the 10k posts, but even more for the excellent hunts you have planned!

@Wheels ,

I missed the time in Dallas as well this year catching up with you and many other members! We will have to speak offline about your TZ plans!

@Wheels ,

I missed the time in Dallas as well this year catching up with you and many other members! We will have to speak offline about your TZ plans!

You bet. Any time.

Quite a milestone Charles, congrats! You have one heck of a season ahead of you. I can promise you that you’ll have a fantastic time with Marius. And Tanzania is a place that we all dream about!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpathianHunters

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!