Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda
Well here I am, 10 years after joining the forum looking for my first safari to Africa, now 10,000 posts in!

This year my plans are a trip to the Eastern Cape with Marius @KMG Hunting Safaris in early May. This trip was planned for 2020 but was delayed due to covid. We will be after cape kudu and bushbuck, as well as vaalie. I have been speaking to Marius for a few years now and have shared some time with him in Dallas at DSC over the years. I am looking forward to this trip!

In late September, another forum member and I will be heading to Tanzania with Jaco @GAME Trackers AFRICA! I have met with Jaco and one of his PH's JP in Dallas 2 times now. Really looking forward to this as we will be after buffalo in the Selous. I will also be after hyeana, nyassa wildebeest, and probably an east African zebra. We will also spend 3 days in Massailand, there we will be after Grants, Tommys, and giant impala! Cant wait for this trip either!

Hope many of you will also get back to Africa this year! Cheers!
:cool: :D Beers:

Last edited:
Congratulations Charles for so many reasons, not the least of which is the two safaris you have planned this year! Also notable are the 12,662 Likes that you received from those 10,000 posts! Thanks for being such a good member and for your valuable contribution for all of these years!!!

Good on you for 10K posts, I haven't read them all but those that I have are great!

Best of luck on your future hunts and please document them well.

YOWZA! What a year to remember. If the planets align and a hunt materializes for sure in late May, might see you on the way out. Should be in PE on the 15th. Good luck on your hunts.

I should have included this in my original post...

A big thank to Jerome @AfricaHunting.com for starting the forum and letting like minded individuals participate! I have learned a lot and gained valuable knowledge from many experienced members over the years! I have been able to meet quite a few at the AH dinners in Dallas over the years, and have started many friendships outside the website also!

Cheers Jerome :D Beers:

Well here I am, 10 years after joining the forum looking for my first safari to Africa, now 10,000 posts in!

This year my plans are a trip to the Eastern Cape with Marius @KMG Hunting Safaris in early May. This trip was planned for 2020 but was delayed due to covid. We will be after cape kudu and bushbuck, as well as vaalie. I have been speaking to Marius for a few years now and have shared some time with him in Dallas at DSC over the years. I am looking forward to this trip!

In late September, another forum member and I will be heading to Tanzania with Jaco @GAME Trackers AFRICA! I have met with Jaco and one of his PH's JP in Dallas 2 times now. Really looking forward to this as we will be after buffalo in the Selous. I will also be after hyeana, nyassa wildebeest, and probably an east African zebra. We will also spend 3 days in Massailand, there we will be after Grants, Tommys, and giant impala! Cant wait for this trip either!

Congratulations on the 10,000 post there buddy!

Congrats on 10k and best of luck on the upcoming hunts! Can't wait to hear how they go!

Wow, your TZ trip sounds amazing. I hunted just across the river from the Selous in the Niassa in Moz for the same species and then on another trip, I went to Massailand. Combining them would be incredible! I can’t wait to see all your pics! Good luck in all three areas!

Congrats sir!!

Good luck in Tanzania! One of my dream hunts.

Good luck Charles Charles hope everything works out great for you. Looking forward to pictures.

Congrats and good luck Charles! Too bad I wont get to meet you on the group hunt, was looking forward to it.

Congratulation on both momentous events. One for what you have done and one for what you will do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViolaFairb

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you