“My wife was attacked by a bobcat”

I agree although I laughed at “watch out l’m gonna shoot that f*%#er”

On reading the title my first thought was "Did she shoot it?" Oh, is she ok,

Depends on location. An adult female is generally less than 20 pounds

Is this Florida Man???

I agree although I laughed at “watch out l’m gonna shoot that f*%#er”
Scary for her but I laughed at that part too.
I’m guessing it was after whatever critter ( I assume cat) that she had in the carrier.

Have to admit was funny. God I bet his hands is tore up from holding that thing. Reminds me of a friend who decided he was gonna get a raccoon out of my live trap with his bare hands. Yep didn’t take him long to get cut loose from it

Just saw this on another forum and seeing it here now. They both could have been lunch meat if he wasn't carrying.

Boy, after watching this video, I sure wish we could see a video of BobNelson35Whelen hand fighting a Tasmanian Devil? He'd have to heal from his surgeries first, but it would/could be quite entertaining. Wonder how far he could shot put it? Any bets? I say 15 feet.

Well at 8'7" and 600 pounds, I bet ol Bob could handle any little ol' Tasmanian Devil pretty easily!(y):love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is that a juvenile Bobcat , I thought they were bigger ?
They are small critters. Also as elusive as a leopard. So I'm shocked to hear of one attacking someone. We had a Bobcat den on our property and from about 12 to 21, I spent a lot of time trying to see it on something besides a game Camara. It won, I surrendered and haven't been back lol

Have to admit was funny. God I bet his hands is tore up from holding that thing. Reminds me of a friend who decided he was gonna get a raccoon out of my live trap with his bare hands. Yep didn’t take him long to get cut loose from it
I had a coon as a pet, and I learned a lot about them. They are extremely intelligent and clean, they wash their food before eating it. She would follow me around like a puppy, and slept on my bed. Anytime my dad walked in, she would run up his legs and bite him on the ass, every time lol

As she reached breeding age, her temperament started changing. I was the only one that could mess with her at that point. Anyone else got near her cage and she turned into the incarnation of evil. I released her, because at the time, my county didn't allow to have them spade. Now it's different.

A full grown bore can whoop 3 dogs and walk off. So my hats off to the man he grabbed one with his bare hands. They have a thumb like us, so I'm surprised it let go of him lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemjhon405

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber