Ele, Leop, Buff, Croc, and Hippo with Zambezi Hunters and PH Thierry Labat
This is a discussion on Ele, Leop, Buff, Croc, and Hippo with Zambezi Hunters and PH Thierry Labat within the Zimbabwe Hunting Reports forums, part of the Hunting Reports & Questions About Outfitters/PHs category; Jambo.Congratulations....
08-13-2011, 02:46 PM #21
- Hunted USA Pakistan Tanzania
- Mir Babu has no Articles
- View Mir Babu's Photos
08-14-2011, 09:31 PM #22
- Member of SCI, DSC, SCI-AL
- Hunted Zimbabwe (x3), South Africa (x2), Cameroon, New Zealand (x2), Argentina, England, Canada, and USA with bookings for Zimbabwe (2012), CAR (2013) and Tanzania (2013)
- safari-lawyer has no Articles
- View safari-lawyer's Photos
I'd say the best option for buffalo with your wife along would be out of the Sango lodge. However, you could also make a nice hunt from Hammond - ARDA, which is also run by ZH. In fact, we really enjoy Hammond camp and Hammond - ARDA are, in my opinion, the best buffalo areas in the conservancy.
By TOM in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2013, 03:34 PM
By cleanscapes in forum Zimbabwe Hunting ReportsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-29-2011, 09:42 PM
By theov in forum Hunts OFFERED or WANTED WorldwideReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2010, 11:58 AM
By TAU-NKWE SAFARIS in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2010, 12:42 AM