This is a discussion on Hello garage...... within the Up To .375 forums, part of the Firearms & Ammunition category; Had to take the older boy over to some friends about a 1/2 hour from home this evening. This was ...
09-11-2013, 09:42 PM #1
Had to take the older boy over to some friends about a 1/2 hour from home this evening. This was supposed to be for a short activity, so I decided to stay over in the area. Soooo......I just had to drop in and look at some rifles.
Sure enough, one of the new M70 Featherweights in 7x57 was on the shelf pleading to go home with me. I resisted, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to go back and pick up that rifle.....for the wife or younger son of course!
So I may start posting from my cot in the garage in the near future.Bonse Aba
09-12-2013, 03:08 AM #2
..nothing wrong with sleeping in the garage for a few days, mate...she'll get over it after a while and you'll have your new toy..
09-12-2013, 12:12 PM #3
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
09-13-2013, 11:24 AM #4
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Hope you enjoy that new gun, because you are going to pay for it twice probably, LOL!
09-13-2013, 12:09 PM #5
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
That gun is worth it !
09-29-2013, 08:27 PM #6
The blasted heat of a Phoenix summer has broke......so the garage ain't so bad.......bought the rifle yesterday.......told the wife it was a Christmas gift for Justin, either this year if he grows a bit in the next three months, or next year.
It worked well, problem is I'm running outta boys!Bonse Aba
09-29-2013, 08:57 PM #7
I can't quite say that about the Blaser 470NE Double that I want. I'd be sleeping in another state!! :-)IF YOU GO ONCE-YOU WILL GO AGAIN-DEAL WITH IT
09-29-2013, 09:14 PM #8
09-29-2013, 11:04 PM #9
09-30-2013, 07:27 AM #10
09-30-2013, 08:20 AM #11
09-30-2013, 03:09 PM #12
Hey wait a minute, I don't have to go to Utah- Christmas is coming and my wife needs a present!!!!!!IF YOU GO ONCE-YOU WILL GO AGAIN-DEAL WITH IT
09-30-2013, 04:10 PM #13
09-30-2013, 06:42 PM #14
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
09-30-2013, 06:51 PM #15
09-30-2013, 08:24 PM #16
A "Cheers" Retort follows-
Cliffy: Hey Doc, what do you think the toughest thing to cut through is?
Frasier: Your unending bull.IF YOU GO ONCE-YOU WILL GO AGAIN-DEAL WITH IT
09-30-2013, 09:19 PM #17
11-07-2013, 08:53 PM #18
- death-from-above has no Articles
- death-from-above has no Photos
This is a little late, I know. Just saw it.
Always remember...Forgiveness is much easier to attain than permission !!!