Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI, RMEF
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia,....AK, WY, WA, ID, FL, SD, TX, HI
image.jpg
The weather has been so nice this week the kid and I decided to take the morning off and go to the gun range. Good Times with a Darcotic Zombie Apocalypse target and a kid with his .22

Nice shooting! How far out were you?

I live close to the Bass Pro flagship store and recently they had a three-times-points sale on all Hornady ammo. I picked-up a few boxes of Zombie Max and hopefully will be able to sling them at a zombie shoot in October.

Those targets in your picture look pretty cool, wish the local conservation range would let me bring my own.

Nice shooting! How far out were you?

I live close to the Bass Pro flagship store and recently they had a three-times-points sale on all Hornady ammo. I picked-up a few boxes of Zombie Max and hopefully will be able to sling them at a zombie shoot in October.

Those targets in your picture look pretty cool, wish the local conservation range would let me bring my own.

Thanks, he starting to get hang of it. We were about 25 yards seated at the shooting bench just using his front elbow for a rest. Really like those shoot n see targets especially at that distance you see each bullet impact when it happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg