Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI Badgerland Chapter, NRA, Local Sportsmen's Club
Hunted
South Africa, Tanzania
Has anyone hunted with ZimAfrica Safaris? I'm considering them for a sable/buffalo hunt next year. I got 4 reference contacts and one has responded, but I'd like to get more information.

"Thank-you" in advance for any information about your personal experiences with them

browningbbr

There are a couple of reports on Wayne in AH. Good and bad. And one news story that implicates him to illegal activity in Zim.

I hunted with them in July 2013. THis was my 3rd hunt in Africa and my 8th hunt outside the USA. IT was the best hunt I every had. 2 elephants , a cape buffalo a Bull giraffe and other plains game in a 10 day hunt. All full legal and legit. THey took very good care of me and my specail needs with limited walking ability, due to bad knees and hips. THey provided a top notch hunt.. I was so plaesed with them, I paid out about $5K in cash and goods as tips. I would hunt again with them any time. MY Ph Raphael a local man with many years experice was a joy to hunt with and a out standing Ph and person. SEe my other post about hunting with them. I have read some of the negative things about them before I signed on. But a lot of people write negative things about me on the internet that are not true. SO I was glad I went with my instincts knowing the trash that any one can write online. These poeple took very good care of me and my needs. THey went behond what most outfitters would do to make this a good hunt for me. I'll be back. THanks Wyane and Rebecca and won't forget all you did for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg