ZIMBABWE TROPHY ELEPHANT HUNTS FOR 2014 AVAILABLE AT GREAT PRICES

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by NYAMAZANA SAFARIS, Jul 30, 2013.

1. NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
    Hunted:
    TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
    Hunting dates in prime time available in February and March 2014

12 DAYS @ US$ 1100 per day. Trophy Fee US$ 12 000

CITES TAG, PERMIT,TRANSFER, AND TROPHY FIELD PREP AND DELIVERY TO TAXIDERMIST ALL INCLUSIVE $ 1000.

TOTAL COST OF HUNT $ 26 200, INCLUDES PH AND VEHICLES, ALL STAFF, 3 MEALS A DAY, BEVERAGES, DAILY LAUNDRY.

THIS HUNT WILL BE CONDUCTED IN RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL LAND AS WELL AS PRIVATE LAND ADJACENT TO FORESTRY CONCESSIONS.

DURING THIS TIME FRAME THERE IS A PEAK IN MOVEMENT DUE TO THE CROPS IN THE COUNCIL LAND .

FOR THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS THE AVERAGE WEIGHT OF iVORY HAS BEEN BETWEEN 38LB AND 48LB.

THIS YEAR TO DATE THERE HAVE BEEN 3 TAKEN OVER 50LB WITH ONE 62LB AND THE OTHERS IN THE 40LB REGION.

EXPECT A MATURE BULL IN THE 40LB RANGE.

OBSERVERS ARE $ 200 A DAY.

NOT INCLUDED IS SIDE TRIPS TO HWANGE NATIONAL PARK AND VICTORIA FALLS . BEFORE AND AFTER THE HUNT ACCOMMODATION. GRATUITIES FOR SAFARI STAFF AND PH. ANY OTHER ANIMALS TAKEN WILL BE CHARGED AS PER PRICE LIST.

BOOK THIS YEAR FOR NEXT YEAR OR 2015 AND YOU WILL GET THIS HUNT FOR $ 2500 LESS.

GIAMPAOLO ANGELINI ELEPHANT 2013 046.jpg DSC06122.jpg Seth Brown.15.JPG Tony Quilter Elephant 2013 178.jpg DSCN2447.jpg DSCN0265.jpg
  2. Bobpuckett

Bobpuckett GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
    Hunted:
    USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
    Wayne Thats a great price and with a chance at an Elephant in the 50 lb range, Wish I could sneak that one in myself. good luck on the hunts btw do you have an idea of whhow many you will have available? Bob
  3. NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Hunted:
    Bob it is a great price, and yes a chance at a 50lb is realistic, but I rather work on 40lbs there about. I will probably have 6 available for 2014 all depends on what happens before the show. Regards Wayne
  4. auroraoutfitting

auroraoutfitting AH Member

Member of:
    SCI, Wild Sheep Foundation, APOS
    Which area are you hunting ? What camp ?

Thanks for the info
    Jeff
  5. NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Hunted:
    Hi Jeff, sorry for the late reply, I have just come into town for our annual quota setting AGM , anyway I am currently still on a hunt , just took another Elephant on the 3rd day of a 14 day hunt , so have time to do other things, my client is looking for another Bull which is non exportable so I will most likely be out of town for the rest of the month and back in the office mid September as I have 3 guys coming in to hunt Elephant on the 15th August and straight after that I have a Leopard hunt. My Elephant hunts are conducted in Rural council land Umgusa and Kusile which is adjacent to Forestry blocks Umgusa and Ngamo Forestry. I am situated basically 180km from Bulawayo towards Vic Falls. I have 3 camps ( all personally built ) to operate from depending where most of the Elephant movement may be.