ZIMBABWE: Impala African Safaris

DanBoldt

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
i HAVE HUNTED WITH iMALA AFRICAN SAFARIS FOR 3 DIFFERENT ELEPHANTS AND EACH HUNT HAS BEEN OUTSTANDING!!! ARNOLD DOES WHAT HE ARGEED TO DO IN THE EXACT FASHION HE AGREED TO DO IT AND IMPALA AFRICAN SAFARIS DELIVERS WHAT THEY SAY THEY CAN DELIVER. THE BEST PART IS THAT ARNOLD PAYNE IS AN HONEST OPERATOR WHICH IS MUCH MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR MOST SAFARI COMPANYS. i HAVE BEEN ON 15 DIFFERENT SAFARIS AND BY FAR IMPALA AFRICAN SAFARIS IS THE TOP ONE OR TWO SAFARI COMPANYS HUNTING IN AFRICA. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND MR. ARNOLD PAYNE AND IMPALA AFRICAN SAFARIS. ARNOLD HAS SEEN TO IT TO MAKE EACH TRIP A WONDERFUL TRIP OF A LIFE TIME! I RECOMMEND ARNOLD PAYNE AND WILL HUNT WITH IMPALA AFRICAN SAFARIS AGAIN.

Dan, welcome to AH.
I am glad that you had a series of great hunts and I would enjoy reading your full reports. Please share some pictures in them as well.

Not sure you know this but, CAP LOCKS on the internet is YELLING!! Likely and oversight.

........ THE BEST PART IS THAT ARNOLD PAYNE IS AN HONEST OPERATOR WHICH IS MUCH MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR MOST SAFARI COMPANYS. .......

Slamming an entire population of safari companies??
If you have a bad report please share it as well.

Looking forward to your participation.

brick, can you please post the links here citing the Zimbabwe courts decision against mr arnolds land seizure at gun point deal. We just want to make sure that all people looking to book hunts there know all of the supposed accusations.

Welcome to AH Dan! please share some pics of your hunts and if you have time post some hunting reports good and bad.

DAMN DAN WELCOME TO THE FORUM, damn.... :p

As Bob said, we would love to see some pictures....

Also as tap so "politely" put it, There has been a thread here about Mr. Arnold in the past. Afraid that it is not too favorable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg