ZIMBABWE: Has Anyone Hunted With Sentinel Limpopo Safaris?

Has Anyone Hunted With Sentinel Limpopo Zimbabwe?

• Total voters

Abhay

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
I'm planning to go for a hunt in Zimbabwe in July this year. Wanted to know if anyone has hunted with Sentinel Limpopo safaris.

Welcome to the forums Abhay! I don't know of this outfitter, but hopefully someone here does. Best of luck and hope you can get to Zim for a hunt

Hi Ahay,
I'm a free lance PH and I have hunted Sentinel several times. You will not be disappointed. Sentinel has some of the best plains game left in Zimbabwe and if you are hunting Leopard there are some great cats. Your host's the Bristows are good people and you will be well taken care of. Enjoy your hunt!
Regards,
Graham

Hi Ahay,
I'm a free lance PH and I have hunted Sentinel several times. You will not be disappointed. Sentinel has some of the best plains game left in Zimbabwe and if you are hunting Leopard there are some great cats. Your host's the Bristows are good people and you will be well taken care of. Enjoy your hunt!
Regards,
Graham
Glad to hear that sir. Cheers !

Abhay,

I know very little about Sentinel Safaris and cannot offer any opinion, they may be the best or the worst.

However I will take this opportunity to get on my soapbox (again). As responsible hunters I truly believe it is our responsibility to ask outfitters this simple question; "What are you doing in terms of anti-poaching and conservation?". We need to verify their response, which at times it is easier said than done. IMO opinion this is as important as knowing you would be hunting with licensed a Zim PH with proper a TR2.

I think companies like Mokore (and others) have set the standard for conservation and should be rewarded with our business.

Sentinel may very well be the best, but it is definitely our responsibility to ask.

Abhay,

I know very little about Sentinel Safaris and cannot offer any opinion, they may be the best or the worst.

However I will take this opportunity to get on my soapbox (again). As responsible hunters I truly believe it is our responsibility to ask outfitters this simple question; "What are you doing in terms of anti-poaching and conservation?". We need to verify their response, which at times it is easier said than done. IMO opinion this is as important as knowing you would be hunting with licensed a Zim PH with proper a TR2.

I think companies like Mokore (and others) have set the standard for conservation and should be rewarded with our business.

Sentinel may very well be the best, but it is definitely our responsibility to ask.
Yes. Will do that. Thank you

Hi Abhay, as discussed in length on email I assure you that you will not be disappointed with your hunt with Sentinel. I think its a good idea to ask folks on this site as you have about Sentinel or any other outfit and to get that reassurance that you are making the right decision.

You will have a good hunt , you will be staying in very good accommodations / camps for both Buffalo and plains game . Your PH Richard is very experienced and will take great care to get you the animals that you are wanting to hunt. I honestly can't say more than what I have already .

If you are having second thoughts and can't make the dates or do this hunt then please advise accordingly , If you have sent a deposit and all is booked and set then great you will have a great time .

As explained before I am not available to do this hunt in the time frame that you are wanting to hunt , PH Richard Brebner knows that property very well and the owners the Bristows are great hosts and they take special pride in providing great safaris.

If I did not think that was the case I would not book hunts with them for myself and I would not be recommending them , but I do and you will be in great hands OK.

Best regards

Wayne

Hi Abhay
We would be happy to put you in touch with past clients, should you need references! Best you work through Wayne, so as to keep him in the loop.
Kind regards.

Abhay do avail yourself of the references offered by the outfitter. Talk to them and ask lots of questions.

I hunted there a lot! Took the biggest Leopard of my career there! Great Eland and a great place to hunt! If you're taking your wife along...she'll have fun too... lots of History on the property... Masospondylis Fossil, bushman petroglyphs and paintings... sand stone caves... fun place!

Thank you all. Will hunt with them next year. Have booked a hunt in Zambia this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross