SBT

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, SCI, DU
Hunted
Tanzania, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Has anyone hunted in the Doma or Maninga Conservancy of Zimbabwe for leopard over the past couple years? If so, I'd be anxious to hear of your experience and what you think of the area as a leopard/sable choice.

Has anyone hunted in the Doma or Maninga Conservancy of Zimbabwe for leopard over the past couple years? If so, I'd be anxious to hear of your experience and what you think of the area as a leopard/sable choice.

Have just seen your question now. havent been on the site for a while.

Doma has good sable and leopard. Choose the right operator (I would recomend Doma Safaris with PH Gordon Duncan) and you should be more than Happy

The most beautiful area I ever hunter. Was there just after the fires and the new grasses just sprouted. Heaps of sable and with some hard work I am sure you’ll get your hands on a 40 incher. Some buff around, lots of chobe bushbuck and bushpigs in every thicket! I didn’t hunt leopard but was told they are around. Good hunting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stitchcart

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg