AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI MWF DU Canada MWF DU RMEF
Hunted
canada US RSA Zimbabwe
I am blessed enough to be planning an elephant hunt in Zimbabwe this year and wonder if any have hunted with or heard of Ben Kotze Safaris. I have not heard of him but a friend mentioned that he heard he was good. A little first hand info would be much appreciated.
Cheers, Mike

Only suggestion I have Mike is to check the Zim PH & Outfitters assoc memberships.

Ben is a zimbawean, originally from the Karoi district, Ivanhoe ranch if my memory serves me correct, via info from my old man!!!

I am unsure as to whether he has his own area or whether he buys quota from other outfitters, but thats besides the point really, as long as you have some good info on the area, as area will be the determining factor on the success of your safari, if you are after the privelaged experience of hunting elle I am sure that you will have a good time, I know of a couple hunts that Ben has done extremely well on and where the clients were highly pleased.

My best always!

Thanks for your replays.
Cheers, Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross