ZAMBIA: Hunt With Andrew Baldry At Royal Kafue Safaris

Great news, hope that you two have a blast.

congratulations , joyce
hope it stretches on forever

looking foreward to reading all about your most excellent adventure........

thats great , and what are your plans for the 2 months ? nice amount of time to do plenty :)

3 day stopover in Dubai, on to Harare and then the Zambezi Valley for Trophy Bull Elephant, 3 days Vic Falls, on to Pemba, Mozambique for a week on the Indian Ocean then 14 day His & Her Leopards in block L7 of the Niassa Reserve. then a convoluted path back to Alaska.

Attachments

• DSCF1430 - Version 2.jpg
    DSCF1430 - Version 2.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCF1043 - Version 2.jpg
    DSCF1043 - Version 2.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 627
  • JimJoyceBUZZ.jpg
    JimJoyceBUZZ.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 196
Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to you both.

You got some fine trophies there. Congratulations.(y)

Sounds like you might have some stories we would love to hear.;)

@Frostbit, I caught the story of the ele over at the other place. I hope you'll share it here to when you get a chance, truly caught the essence of a hunter in my opinion. Congrats to you and that inspiring lady of yours!

Frostbit you got some great looking trophies. Can you share the weights of the tusks.

Frostbit you got some great looking trophies. Can you share the weights of the tusks.
The skull was still buried when we left Zim. I haven't contacted Buzz since we got back. Less than 40
For sure.

@Frostbit, I caught the story of the ele over at the other place. I hope you'll share it here to when you get a chance, truly caught the essence of a hunter in my opinion. Congrats to you and that inspiring lady of yours!
I'll try and cut and paste
It later. In Seattle
About to fly the last leg home.

Great job Jim !! What a trip of a lifetime . 2 cats on one trip fantastic .
Give Joyce my best
Dave

"It is written that a Cape Buffalo looks at you like you owe them money. If this is true then a Lion looks at you like you are a piece of prime rib." :cool:

Just read this wonderful account again. @Frostbit I know you haven't posted here in a while, but just wanted to reiterate how enjoyable first class writing combined with outstanding photography can be. It struck a real chord this time because I had the opportunity to hunt with Andrew last month. Very special guy.

"It is written that a Cape Buffalo looks at you like you owe them money. If this is true then a Lion looks at you like you are a piece of prime rib." :cool:

Just read this wonderful account again. @Frostbit I know you haven't posted here in a while, but just wanted to reiterate how enjoyable first class writing combined with outstanding photography can be. It struck a real chord this time because I had the opportunity to hunt with Andrew last month. Very special guy.

Yes, he’s a decent man that I call friend. He was very supportive and sincerely concerned throughout Joyce’s cancer journey.

I read the first post shortly after it was posted. Now I have read the last post, I love a happy ending. I hope the first post can be buried and forgotten.

Lon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilma6932

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg