ZAMBIA: Hunt With Andrew Baldry At Royal Kafue Safaris

Is that Andrews lion print behind your lion? If so how appropriate!

All the best.

Is that Andrews lion print behind your lion? If so how appropriate!

All the best.

Yes that is Andrew's Lion Print. We purchased it as part of a fund raiser for Stu Taylor. I always liked the print. The other picture to the left is a pencil sketch of Lion and Lioness we bought in a silent auction at the Alaska Chapter SCI Banquet.

We'll be waiting to hear that report as well.

Better late than never I guess. Joyce and I (I went without a tag as an "observer") made it to Colorado for the hunt. It was hosted by Western Legends and guided by Aaron Neilson. Joyce had the pleasure of hunting 2 on 1 with Megan Lawrence, a young beautiful fitness model and Aaron had his folks film the hunt for a possible episode on The Wild Sheep Foundation World of Sports Afield.

Joyce had a blast and shot her "Speed Goat" about an hour into the hunt. Later they filmed some interviews mostly about her fight with cancer and introduction to hunting. It was an interesting experience and gave us both a better understanding and appreciation for how much goes into filming a hunting show.

Much thanks are given to Aaron for giving Joyce something to look forward to as she fought hard to get her strength back.

Today she is 9 months post Chemo and back to Crossfitting with her sights firmly set on our trip to Zimbabwe and Mozambique in 2015.

Attachments

• DSCF1044.jpg
    DSCF1044.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 141
Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Joyce!

Better late than never I guess. Joyce and I (I went without a tag as an "observer") made it to Colorado for the hunt. It was hosted by Western Legends and guided by Aaron Neilson. Joyce had the pleasure of hunting 2 on 1 with Megan Lawrence, a young beautiful fitness model and Aaron had his folks film the hunt for a possible episode on The Wild Sheep Foundation World of Sports Afield.

Joyce had a blast and shot her "Speed Goat" about an hour into the hunt. Later they filmed some interviews mostly about her fight with cancer and introduction to hunting. It was an interesting experience and gave us both a better understanding and appreciation for how much goes into filming a hunting show.

Much thanks are given to Aaron for giving Joyce something to look forward to as she fought hard to get her strength back.

Today she is 9 months post Chemo and back to Crossfitting with her sights firmly set on our trip to Zimbabwe and Mozambique in 2015.

Great news regarding Joyce's remission. Glad things are getting back to normal for her.

Glad to see her hunting again. Good goat.

Looking forward to the Zim/Moz report. She will look good in a leopard coat.(y)

All the best.

AWESOME NEWS.

Incredible job Joyce. Nice shot to.

Thanks Jim.

Ha, ha!! That's what happens when you shoot a Lion in the early morning. Lost track of time and adult beverages.

hey jim how come you never put this video on ? ;):D

Ha, ha!! That's what happens when you shoot a Lion in the early morning. Lost track of time and adult beverages.

That's funny.

That safari was one of my best and both Jim and Joyce are very fine people indeed.

Andrew Baldry

That safari was one of my best and both Jim and Joyce are very fine people indeed.

Andrew Baldry

We made a great team Mate. We need to plan for that upriver camping trip sometime.

Cheers
Jim

Today she is 9 months post Chemo and back to Crossfitting with her sights firmly set on our trip to Zimbabwe and Mozambique in 2015. ............

This must be coming up shortly?!

This must be coming up shortly?!

Yes we leave in One week and will be in Africa for almost two months. Joyce's one year PET Scan was last week and it was negative for any sign of cancer at this point.

Great news Jim.
I hope both of you have a blast.

Yes we leave in One week and will be in Africa for almost two months. Joyce's one year PET Scan was last week and it was negative for any sign of cancer at this point.

thats great , and what are your plans for the 2 months ? nice amount of time to do plenty :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RXQLela937

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber