ZAMBIA: Hunt With Andrew Baldry At Royal Kafue Safaris

Jim, let me be another to thank you for taking the time to write this. An amazing read! I enjoyed the fact that Joyce was always involved and hope this account after being read by my better half will solidify her participation in our upcoming safari. I have since forwarded this link to others to enoy as much as i did.

Jim,
I too, would like to thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent story. What a hunt! How the hell are you going to top that one???? The thing I enjoyed the most was picking up on the relationship that you have with your wife. I too, am lucky enough to have one similar. Your story help to remind me of that....Your a lucky guy to be able to share your passion with a soul mate like that. So am I. (I actually printed it out and took it to my wife to read) Thanks again!

Thank you gentleman,

You are correct in that I realize how lucky I am that Joyce also likes anything that involves adventure and new experiences. Nothing seems to scare or bother her. We've enjoyed each others company for 38 years and I don't see that changing short of death.

Cheers
Jim

What a treat Jim! Superb hunt report, fantastic stories, amazing images, incredible videos and sounds... thanks for sharing your adventure with us!

Congratulations Jim, for the fantastic hunt and the great trophies !

Thanks for sharing with us this incredible adventure with your wife.

Congratulations Jim, for the fantastic hunt and the great trophies !

Thanks for sharing with us this incredible adventure with your wife.

You are welcome. It seems Royal Kafue and Andrew Baldry continued to produce for later hunters as well. A 45 inch Sable was taken about a month after I left and an incredible huge bossed Buffalo.

I also forgot to mention my trophies are scheduled to arrive in the States in two days. That's 3 months time from the end of my hunt. Amazing job well done of dip & pack by Mike Borman of Bangweulu Taxidermy.

I also forgot to mention my trophies are scheduled to arrive in the States in two days. That's 3 months time from the end of my hunt. Amazing job well done of dip & pack by Mike Borman of Bangweulu Taxidermy.

That is pretty good service. I hope they all turn out well.

That is pretty good service. I hope they all turn out well.

They were well cared for in camp and Mike Borman has a really good reputation so I'm sure they will be fine.

They were well cared for in camp and Mike Borman has a really good reputation so I'm sure they will be fine.

mike has done a shoulder mount and made a rug from the backskin of finns (my son) waterbuck , i am picking it up from him when i am back in zambia next week. he is originally from the usa.

Jim, what a fantastic hunt. You wrote one of the best hunting reports I have ever seen. Photography was very good as well. Congrats to you and Joyce, on both you successful hunt and the 38 years(that's quite an accoplishment in itself).:thumb::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks for the kind words.

Cheers
Jim

What an excellent read, you did what any good writer has to do, which is put the reader by your side during your experinces, well done and what a magnificent lion.

What an excellent read, you did what any good writer has to do, which is put the reader by your side during your experinces, well done and what a magnificent lion.

Thank you Sir!!

Excellent read. I needed that after a long days work. Congratulations on an amazing journey. One I am sure you will never forget!

Excellent read. I needed that after a long days work. Congratulations on an amazing journey. One I am sure you will never forget!

Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad it helped you unwind after a hard day.

Cheers
Jim

All trophies have made it to the States and cleared import. Mike Borman of Bangweulu Taxidermy and WELLS Worldwide Logistics (brokers) teamed up to make the import go very smoothly.

Wow, that was quick!

All trophies have made it to the States and cleared import. Mike Borman of Bangweulu Taxidermy and WELLS Worldwide Logistics (brokers) teamed up to make the import go very smoothly.

when i was there last month i asked him about your trophies and he did say at the time everything was going well . good to see they have arrived.

when i was there last month i asked him about your trophies and he did say at the time everything was going well . good to see they have arrived.

Thanks for checking on them. Mike got them here pretty quickly. There was a slight delay with getting space on British Air and then WELLS informed me there was a new USF&W guy in Houston that was a bit slow. Took him two weeks to get around to signing off on mine but it's all good now.

As I stated in the very beginning of the hunt report I always felt it was a bit of a race against the clock as far as the Lion import was concerned but that is looking like less and less a problem for now I'm told.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeCast

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg