Zambia Gems

Brilliant!!!

I heard they had lifted the ban but haven't had time to shoot you a note. At Tambo now.

Check is in the mail!!!! LOL

ok will keep an eye out ;):D have a good flight and glad the madam enjoyed herself, it bodes well for the future fingers crossed ........(y):D Beers:

Thanks for all the pictures, it gets the blood flowing. Zambia has some truly awesome hunting.

Zambia Gems is it? Andrew did you ever get around to picking up your beer cans? :D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-23 at 11.00.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-23 at 11.00.56 AM.png
    414.9 KB · Views: 170
Andrew,

Thank you for posting. Your photography skills are amazing. The picture of the camp under the stars is one of my favorites.

You need to be commended for your support of the wildlife and hunting industry, not just for your concession, but for the other concessions you mentioned, even though you compete for clients.

I am close to pulling the trigger on the hunt with Leon. Buffalo, roan, and some other plains game. This will be my 7th trip to Africa but the first to Zambia and the first time not hunting with a Zimbabwean PH. So I am a little nervous. But going to a new hunting concession is exciting and I am certain Leon and I will hunt well together.

Agree with the camp photo. If that were mine, I'd have an eight by ten or larger made and have it on the wall! Gorgeous pic! Haven't been to hunt Africa as yet, but it reminds me of old Africa also!

I'm in the same boat. It will probably be 2017 or 18 more than likely 18 before I can do it too.

Oh me, such problems to have!!!!

Agree with the camp photo. If that were mine, I'd have an eight by ten or larger made and have it on the wall! Gorgeous pic! Haven't been to hunt Africa as yet, but it reminds me of old Africa also!

Send me an email and I will send you a high resolution image of that.

Hunting the Kafue Flats. Getting close having crawled on our bellies. The front Lechwe was in excess of 30 inches. The lad on the sticks is a US special forces chap and a very hard individual indeed.
Screenshot2015-02-11at001514_zps9f8ca6bf.png

Attachments

• Screenshot2015-02-11at001514_zps9f8ca6bf.png
    Screenshot2015-02-11at001514_zps9f8ca6bf.png
    237.7 KB · Views: 137
You fellows sure know how to hurt a guy..... I tried to go to Zambia this year and due to things beyond my control it just did' work. Too many places/ animals that I want to hunt and not near enough money to do it. Wonder what I can sell to get a trip there soon......... Bruce

Br
You fellows sure know how to hurt a guy..... I tried to go to Zambia this year and due to things beyond my control it just did' work. Too many places/ animals that I want to hunt and not near enough money to do it. Wonder what I can sell to get a trip there soon......... Bruce

Bruce if I have a cancellation then I might have a place for you on a group hunt in the Luangwa valley.

a few more

some crocs in the luangwa
zambia sep-oct 2004 bangweulu & nyampala 083.jpg

black lechwe in bangweulu
zambia sep-oct 2004 bangweulu & nyampala 009.jpg

zambia has one of the biggest hippo populations , and the luangwa has plenty
zambia sep-oct 2004 bangweulu & nyampala 064.jpg
zambia sep-oct 2004 bangweulu & nyampala 066.jpg

leopard in the luangwa
P1000175.JPG

and great tiger fishing on the zambezi
P1000733.JPG

If that cancellation comes up.... Please let me know. You never know. Thanks. Bruce

And now we have our cats back on quota. Me with the late John Rex with a good Kafue Lion.
JohnRex.jpg

Attachments

• JohnRex.jpg
    JohnRex.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 156
Wow there are some really great pics keep em coming ....

Shot Shot

Beauty and the beast. My first foray into the Kafue Flats for a couple of years. The madam did very well indeed.

IMG_1957_zpspuc2kwqy.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1957_zpspuc2kwqy.jpg
    IMG_1957_zpspuc2kwqy.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 139
Hunting in Zambia is at the top of my list.
Hmm, I have a little vacation left in October and some savings.................:whistle:

Spike. Pm sent

That bushbuck on page 1 is a super monsta!! At first I thought it was big sitatunga!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,