Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
My son took second overall in the TSRA shoot this morning. He just moved up to 3 p last year. When he was prone only we won district twice.
image.jpg

Congrats! That's awesome

way to go young , gizmo .........

Well done!

Congrats to son and proud father :D Cheers:

Thanks for all the support. He has become quite the shooting enthusiast. He's pretty handy with a shotgun too.

Thank you sir. When the time comes get ahold of your local 4-H extension. They do the JR ( little kids starting about 9 years old) through Sr in high school shoots. They are accredited through the NRA and they use their match rules. Our team has put out two kids that have made the Olympic team in the last ten years. It's a great organization, with us the membership also includes a annual membership in the TSRA and allows them to shoot in those matches.

Thanks if I can ever be of any help please holler at me.

Congrats to the young man.(y)

Proud Pappa and rightly so! Congrats Gizmo.

Way to go Gizmo and Gizmo Jr!

Keep him shooting Dad. We need patriots who can hit center.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!