Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
People are so out of touch with nature…

http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/new...-thought-it-looked-cold/ar-BBt4Tu4?li=BBnbklE

Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 1.40.13 PM.png

Last edited:
Saw this yesterday! What in the world!! I guess the saying is true you cant fix stupid

This has been on several news outlets and it seems this morning that the tourists were reported not to be Americans. CBS news reported that the tourists demanded to speak to a park ranger and were actually angry that the park did not have a barn for the animals! Next came the fine!
DUH!
As Forrest Gump so famously said "Stupid is Stupid does"!
Come on everyone let's go out to our respective national parks and save some poor animals that might be cold. Hell this summer everyone should demand that the animals have air conditioned barns to stay in when it gets up to 100 degrees!
Folks this story illustrates why hunting is under such pressure world wide. People assign human feelings to ANIMALS with little to no knowledge about how they have lived for thousands of years. To them it was cold so the poor calf had to be cold as well....never mind God made the animal able to survive this. I dare say that the bison calf is now in human care because finding it's mother in the park would be difficult. Idiots like these tourists do great harm to the nature they want to help.
Oh well I will stop my rant now.

Just read that park officials had to euthanize the calf because the herd rejected it. What a sad situation, people need to educate themselves!

I was also wondering if the cow had rejected it since it was not close to the calf in the first place.

Sometimes nature can be very cruel. Then comes the dumb tourist.

And the story gets worse!

The level of stupid we possess in the US knows no lower limit.

The level of stupid we possess in the US knows no lower limit.

While a US citizen could of done it this was a father and son from a foreign country. I haven't read just which one but my guess from what I have heard is Japan.

Bless their sweet tender hearts.....seriously......because their itty bitty little brains are horribly cursed.

I can't even make myself click the link to read the entire story... SMH....

I can't even make myself click the link to read the entire story... SMH....
Clicked on the link, but didnt find the story... probably just as well...

I wish i could understand what goes through the minds of some people... it would either be very enlightening or unbelievably scary!
Most probably the latter!

Morons!

I wish momma was there to help them understand what a Bison can really do when it is pissed off.

Last edited:
I used to live not far from YNP and held yearly passes. I can't tell you how many different ways the Park warns visitors to avoid contact with the animals. And yet.......they don't heed those warnings......to the point that when I'd see a visitor approaching a buffalo....I'd cheer for the buffalo when it inevitably charged.

I wonder if they would have done the same for a baby griz...

I wonder if they would have done the same for a baby griz...

Depends. There' a, well at least used to be, bear exhibit just outside the park in West Yellowstone, MT. If there was room for the cub there, they'd likely take it.

My question is why not send the calf to one of the many universities or zoo's around the country? At least the calf would have survived.

By the time that they found someone to take it the calf would of been full grown. Plus they don't have the staff to do so.

The National Parks System here in the US takes a hand off policy where it comes to the animals, and let nature take its course. Either good or bad.

I once observed two girls photographing a grizzly along a road in theTeton National Forest. The bear was eating berries less than 50 yards away. They were actually sitting done on the ground. If the bear charged they would have never made it to their car. A park ranger finally got them out of there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross