Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI, DSC, Ducks Unlimited, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
USA, RSA, Zimbabwe
Wanting to thin out the gun safe and also generate some funds for my 404J project. For sale is my Mark V in 375 H&H. This started life as a matte blued synthetic model that I restocked with a nos Euromark walnut stock. I had it glass bedded and it came from the factory with two internal cross bolts. I believe Weatherby also pins the wrist in these, but I am not positive. LOP is 14 in on this stock. It went to Africa on my first safari and took several plains animals. It is as accurate as I am. I know it is not crf, but these Mark V actions are built hell for stout. I own several Weatherbys and enjoy them, I am just going a different direction with my African rifles. Condition is very good. The only blemishes I am aware of are a rub in the blue on top of the barrel from the safari rack that I touched up with cold blue and a little damage to the checkering on both sides of the wrist. I have tried to show these in the photos. Scope is not included in the sale. I am in the gun for about $1200. Let's say $995 shipped to your ffl. PM me with questions.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to mention, weight is 9 lbs 14 oz on my postal scale.

Folks this is a nice rifle for the price! The 375 H&H will allow you to hunt anything in Africa! Best of luck selling this Custom!

One more clarification, at that price I'll pay shipping in the lower 48.

Custom I hope you believe in Fortune Tellers; consider this a bill, I predict regret.

Very nice Sir

Thanks, @TallGrassHunter. I've thought about this for over a year. I also have a Kimber Caprivi in my safe in 375 H & H and am building a Model 70 in 404 Jeff. I might feel a twinge of regret, but it is just eating up space in my already crowded safe. I enjoyed my time with it, now it is someone else's turn.

Well, no takers at $995. Let's try $900 shipped to the lower 48 before I put it on Gunbroker. If you have any interest, I'll entertain offers. I'm not easily offended!

That is one nice looking rifle. If I was in the market for a .375 I would be all over it for that price.

Great Rifle, Great price

Thanks, guys!

Gun is sold pending receipt of funds.

Transaction is completed. Moderators, please remove this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profibrahim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you