The Birth Of Wild Africa Decals

Outstanding job Scott I really like them both.

mate that black buck is definitely number one in my eyes
danial me little wog mate said he never stuck any coin in with the disc .
im on the way into another port now and will be bouncing off the wharf and if this keeps up l will be back in there on Friday and then back in lakes entrance on the 17th to go to the city for a day or so .when l get back from that l will send you some cash and a big ass order
thanks mate

mate that black buck is definitely number one in my eyes
danial me little wog mate said he never stuck any coin in with the disc .
im on the way into another port now and will be bouncing off the wharf and if this keeps up l will be back in there on Friday and then back in lakes entrance on the 17th to go to the city for a day or so .when l get back from that l will send you some cash and a big ass order
thanks mate

Sounds good, I'll let you know when coin comes in. Stay safe, I hear there are Sharks in the water around Australia, probably just a conspiracy theory, but stay safe none the less. Wind and water are still bad I take it...???

theres sharks everywhere down here but you rarely see a big one 35
the last couple of days the weather has backed right off ,the whales and dolphins have turned up ,the water is warming up and the fish are coming on .
the only problem is its a day and half steam from home so its easier to unload in new south wales at present .
the east Australian current is running south finally and bring the nutrient rich water with it
theres still a fair roll but the punch isn't in them until the winds pick up again later in the week .

theres sharks everywhere down here but you rarely see a big one 35
the last couple of days the weather has backed right off ,the whales and dolphins have turned up ,the water is warming up and the fish are coming on .
the only problem is its a day and half steam from home so its easier to unload in new south wales at present .
the east Australian current is running south finally and bring the nutrient rich water with it
theres still a fair roll but the punch isn't in them until the winds pick up again later in the week .

ha ha I've seen your video clip of a day at the office. and I can't watch it and drink a beer at the same time and that ain't going to get it my friend. :vomit: :laughing: Have a great day Fishing.

gday bob
that video was the start of it that day mate .
I will send you a ripper photo of the girl and her deer that her brother put her on yesterday or day before .
wish l had of been there
she is going to email it to when she finishes work .

Had a few request for some full body animals. This is the first one I came up with. What do you guys think?

Also had more than a few request for Canadian moose and Caribou, so I'll be working on and posting those soon as well.

Gemsbok fighting

014.jpg

Had a few request for some full body animals. This is the first one I came up with. What do you guys think?

..very nice, mate, very nice..! When are you coming to visit..? :beer:

Also had more than a few request for Canadian moose and Caribou, so I'll be working on and posting those soon as well.

Gemsbok fighting

View attachment 23206

Very nice, I like it a lot!

Another great one! Good Job Scott.

This is what happens when I can't pour concrete due to the rain :bulb::ranger:

Here is the full body Cape Buffalo I had been working on. I went ahead and designed a Moose for our Canadian brethren. Again, hope you guys like. Caribou is next.

016.jpg020.jpg

Hey,, boobie smilie :flashboobies:

..very nice, mate, very nice..! When are you coming to visit..? :beer:

Guessing 2015, and thank you for the compliments and the invite..

Eric and Bobby, thank you as well.

:stirring: At least he is consistant. :bonk:, without spike t around somebody has to stir the pot :crazylol:

i have returned!!:bighello: and i am happy to see Doc keeping up the standards :tongue::clap::laughing::beer: and scott i am catching up with whats on here after being in zambia for 7 weeks with one jaunt down to walvis to collect a couple of vehicles and finally meet up with Doc. he was very hospitable and though it pains me to say it a great bloke who i would happily have a few more jaeger shots with any day of the week :beer:, and he took me to a drinking establishment where he and his mates showed me how to play a dice game, must have been beginners luck me thinks ;) . anyway back to the subject i think all your new decals are very good and i will have some off you in vegas, unless i dont win them all from you playing a certain dice game that is.....cheers mike :beer:

i have returned!!:bighello: and i am happy to see Doc keeping up the standards :tongue::clap::laughing::beer: and scott i am catching up with whats on here after being in zambia for 7 weeks with one jaunt down to walvis to collect a couple of vehicles and finally meet up with Doc. he was very hospitable and though it pains me to say it a great bloke who i would happily have a few more jaeger shots with any day of the week :beer:, and he took me to a drinking establishment where he and his mates showed me how to play a dice game, must have been beginners luck me thinks ;) . anyway back to the subject i think all your new decals are very good and i will have some off you in vegas, unless i dont win them all from you playing a certain dice game that is.....cheers mike :beer:

First off welcome back, I know you had a great time, and thanks I am glad you like the new decals. I do plan on attending the SCI Vegas but I cannot sell decals on the floor or I'll get the boot. I can sell them before and after. Lucky for me I do not gamble (cards, dice, doesn't matter) I was piss poor at poker while in the military and have not gambled with money since. Secondly, I do plan on visiting Doc on the next trip, and it would be grand if several of us could all meet Doc and do some hunting THEN some drinking, put on our tall boots around the campfire so we don't get bullshit on our feet :thinking: retire for the evening and start the morning fresh with some more hunting, then beer, then bullshit. :laughing::laughing:

First off welcome back, I know you had a great time, and thanks I am glad you like the new decals. I do plan on attending the SCI Vegas but I cannot sell decals on the floor or I'll get the boot. I can sell them before and after. Lucky for me I do not gamble (cards, dice, doesn't matter) I was piss poor at poker while in the military and have not gambled with money since. Secondly, I do plan on visiting Doc on the next trip, and it would be grand if several of us could all meet Doc and do some hunting THEN some drinking, put on our tall boots around the campfire so we don't get bullshit on our feet :thinking: retire for the evening and start the morning fresh with some more hunting, then beer, then bullshit. :laughing::laughing:

thanks scott and i am sure we can make a plan to be in walvis at the same time. :beer:

thanks scott and i am sure we can make a plan to be in walvis at the same time. :beer:

I think that would be cool. Bobby and Bluey as well. I'll bring my own soap.

The second animal (full bodied) of the Big 5, hope you guys/gals like it.

006.jpg

l like it very much 35

ha ha ha , hope im laughing at the soap joke tomorrow evening
it would be an honour to try and out bullshitt you gents around a campfire after a hard days hunting

l like it very much 35

ha ha ha , hope im laughing at the soap joke tomorrow evening
it would be an honour to try and out bullshitt you gents around a campfire after a hard days hunting

i wondered when you were going to pick up :biggrin2: on the mention of the soap.....:p

Hey Scott these are all looking great. My friend was thrilled with his Mouflon, hope your ebay sales are doing well also. :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg