The Birth Of Wild Africa Decals

I agree, you have it there now. Even got the face right. Sitatunga have a different shaped face than most other lopes. Looks great!

Thanks Scott. As I mentioned, I have done some reading on these things, it seems they are one of the harder trophies to aquire, so congrats to you on your's.

Hi Scott Just wanted to let you know that I recieved your Decals and they are Fantastic.

I placed the Blue Wildebeest on my Canon Gun Safe and it added even more class to the Canon.
Blue Wilebeest.JPG

I placed the Nyala and the Zebra on the Side windows of my truck so you can see them everytime you walk up to the truck.
Nyala.JPGZebra.JPG

Thanks for the Great Decals. Bob

bloody oath 35 when I got home from the city tonight there was a stack of your art there to look at mate .
thanks for that it was very quick turn around , considering the distance .wont be this Wednesday but one after I will home for a couple of days so I will be able to stick em up everywhere .and post some pictures

bloody oath 35 when I got home from the city tonight there was a stack of your art there to look at mate .
thanks for that it was very quick turn around , considering the distance .wont be this Wednesday but one after I will home for a couple of days so I will be able to stick em up everywhere .and post some pictures

bluey, You my friend should have enough to cover a few windows....:) Thanks buddy.

Hi Scott Just wanted to let you know that I recieved your Decals and they are Fantastic.

I placed the Blue Wildebeest on my Canon Gun Safe and it added even more class to the Canon.
View attachment 21121

I placed the Nyala and the Zebra on the Side windows of my truck so you can see them everytime you walk up to the truck.
View attachment 21122View attachment 21123

Thanks for the Great Decals. Bob

Bob, I maybe a little partial to the Blue Wildebeest, but I really like him on your safe. Also thanks for posting the pictures.

Only did this because of a lot of request for it....I wasn't going to post it until I sold a dozen of them, well today was the day.

Besides, it sounds like I am going to be decaling some Australian wildlife soon, come on bluey ;).

For the fans of the North American Elk, here is my decal of the bugling Elk.

136.jpg

Beautiful job you've done it again.

Two more on request, yes (burning the midnight oil here) Giraffe and Thompsons Gazelle.

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
how goods that hey .
when I was going thru the decals you sent me the other night when we got home from the city ,joysie asked if youd do a giraffe sticker for her .
and baboof there it is .
the thommy is very impressive aswell 35
l better stick a handful of your American dollars in the post with that memory card next week when im on land for next lot of appointments
im gunna tell her that you made it just for her mate
your a good man scott

how goods that hey .
when I was going thru the decals you sent me the other night when we got home from the city ,joysie asked if youd do a giraffe sticker for her .
and baboof there it is .
the thommy is very impressive aswell 35
l better stick a handful of your American dollars in the post with that memory card next week when im on land for next lot of appointments
im gunna tell her that you made it just for her mate
your a good man scott

You tell her that IT IS just for her mate... I will make any decal/decals she wants buddy, and you tell her the beer I drank tonight was for you. sorry drank/drinking/still drinking is for you.... ;)

Hang on to that decal squeegee I sent you, sounds like you're going to need to brother. Thanks agin, for everything bluey.

mmmm beer
its near beer oclock down here about now 4p.m
pity the closest one is 80 miles to the north .
keep up the great work with them decals champ they are getting better and better
you must be happy with the outcome evry time

A few more request being added to the line-up, Black Wildebeest, Red Hartebeest, Impala, and Springbok. Even if I can't get a booth with anyone in Vegas this year, I still plan on going. I'll be bringing some decals as well. Hope you guys like these. (hard to make the Hartebeest look good when they are so damn ugly :laughing:

bluey, I already have your's cut and ready to ship.:beer:

002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg

You just have not hunted the red hartebeest enough. One of my favorites :).
Black wildebeest looks good!

I know. I am quite sure when the chance to shoot one comes, I will be more than happy to harvest one. They are all magnificent animals, and I am quite pleased with the way the decals came out. (Even the Hartebeest) :D

my favorites tatsing one enysee is the hartebeest.
35 you should pat your self on the oldmate
the blackwildebeast and the hartebeest are spot on .
now l will be able to tell my wife that both her favorites are now coming to our house (the giraffe and the hartebeest)
im on land Tuesday , but only for a few hours .but on sunday im going to take the little lady back to the city to start her treatemant and l will be there for a few days ,so I will get the s/d card and some cion in the post . then

my favorites tatsing one enysee is the hartebeest.
35 you should pat your self on the oldmate
the blackwildebeast and the hartebeest are spot on .
now l will be able to tell my wife that both her favorites are now coming to our house (the giraffe and the hartebeest)
im on land Tuesday , but only for a few hours .but on sunday im going to take the little lady back to the city to start her treatemant and l will be there for a few days ,so I will get the s/d card and some cion in the post . then

Thank you sir for the compliments. glad you are liking the decals. I have not tasted the Hartebeest but, I have to admit that I did not taste a piece of meat in Africa that was not delicious. (Except for the beef in Zambia, they called it a "steak"):vomit: Let's just say, I didn't like it... The beer was good there though.

BTW, I know you have a lot going on right now, but, If you would send me those pictures from the taxidermist I'll get started on those right away. Thanks again buddy. Best wishes to the family.

Warthog (skin-on) by request. Hope you like.

004.jpg

you've kick another goal lad:beer:

Hey scott you have been busy while we have been enjoying ourselves in zambia for the past few weeks, they look good and that springbok has a mad look in its eyes to match the gemsbok.......:beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfieWorma

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber